Search results

+
  1. Jordan_Uriah

-SPOILERS AHEAD- Confused At The End....

When you make a choice to go to the bridge or lay in the tub as Johnny. This was one of the only scenes where you actually interact directly with your created character which was cool, but when you choose to go to the bridge, that is good for V, but V seems to stop you violently, angry, and the...
  2. Jordan_Uriah

My fem V character creation settings

default reddish hair to the side skin tone- 5 Skin type - 4 Hair style - 1 Hair color - 15 Mouth - 15 Eyes - 14 Eye color - 8 (Purple) Eyebrows - 5 Eyebrow color - default (brown) Nose - 2 Jaw - 3 Ears - 5 Cyberware - 1 Facial scars - Off Tattoos - Off Piercing - 11 Teeth - 0 (default) Eye...
  3. Jordan_Uriah

Bunch of pics of fem V in different outfits I put together, might help if you wanted to see different looks

I wanted to make this it's own thread because it is a little different than the share your screenshot thread, which I posted in but that can get lost in translation. This is presenting a multitude of outfit variations. A lot of them are with the Pozer jacket because I love it! want one irl...
Top Bottom