Search results

+
  1. suicidesuki

A little worrying

Maybe after they fix the console's problems we'll hear out about the missing content and etc.
  2. suicidesuki

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Let's goo, I hope the "big patches" are "big changes" to PC aswell and not only for consoles. I know they have it worst but it feels like they are focusing a lot more on consoles.
  3. suicidesuki

[SPOILER]Jhonny's Clothes possible idea?

But after that quest the clothes were still marked with a "!" for me, is it a bug?
  4. suicidesuki

[SPOILER]Jhonny's Clothes possible idea?

I was thinking why are Jhonny's Clothes marked as quest items but there is no apparent quest for them and I came out with this idea. Maybe there was an ending where you could save both V and Jhonny, so then you gave Jhonny back his clothes and he became a playable character apart from V or...
  5. suicidesuki

Is there a way to turn off the commercials in this game?

Be grateful they don't stream them right into your Kiroshi Optics OOORGIIIATIIIC
  6. suicidesuki

Driving Cars is too arcade

I actually feel like the driving is more realistic, if you don't brake in time the car won't stop, in GTA every car could do 100-0 in 2 seconds which is not realistic at all. Now, the collisions are other story, you can't really notice any difference crashing with a bike and with a car. Maybe...
  7. suicidesuki

Do clothes, mods, and cyberware get better as you level

Not so much different, rather than better. If you store your first clothes "V's pants" etc at, let's say level 5, in your house and let them there until you hit level 35 or more, when you get them out and upgrade them, their armor will be higher according to your level. They are still common...
  8. suicidesuki

Gta vs cyberpunk

In my opinion, I feel like this is an unfair comparison. Rockstar Games is one of the best if not the best at making sandbox games, they've been polishing their skills since GTA 1997 and it shows in every detail they put into their games. CDPR is just starting and it shows too, so every thread...
  9. suicidesuki

What game are you currently playing

Cyberpunk 2077 when I get some me time, currently at 179h 55m and still loving it. League of Legends when some friends are up to play but we are considering going back to rust, mostly because streamers influence.
  10. suicidesuki

Your favourite gang?

Mox, I like their style and how the protect each other. Would of loved to have more interaction with the gangs tho, with more backstory maybe I'll change my mind but as it is now I go with the Mox.
  11. suicidesuki

let's compare pc specs

Ultra settings, no ray-tracing or DLSS, 1080p@36fps(locked for stability) i5-9400F RTX 2060 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM 240GB NVMe M.2 SSD 650w Gigabyte 80 plus bronze Had one crash when trying to load the game too fast after getting flatlined, other than that no tech problems. P.D.: If I...
  12. suicidesuki

Delamain ending song

Man that ending! One of the best if not the best sidequest.
  13. suicidesuki

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I guess you could say they are sad endings. But in my opinion V still lived his life in it's plenty overcoming any difficulty and building a friendship with the "guest" inside his brain.
  14. suicidesuki

Suggestions. Things to change or fix in game.

1. Better perk upgrades, currently you only deal more damage or get buffs that makes you deal more damage. It'll be interesting if we had more perks like the one in stealth which unlocks a mid-air kick. Upgrades that will make your playstyle more unique based on the stat you are focusing. 2...
Top Bottom