Search results

+
  1. who.is.matt.burns

Is there a way to stop police from shooting me on sight?

This is sort of part of the "punk" aspect of the cyberpunk genre. The badges are tools of the corpos, and exist to protect and serve corporate interests, not the street trash. In this kind of setting, the police as an organization is ineffective (especially compared to the corporations'...
  2. who.is.matt.burns

Can't Upgrade Lizzy Iconic to Legendary

I'm pretty sure Skippy can't be upgraded to different qualities at all, as unlike with other iconics you don't get the crafting specs when you pick it up. Instead, it has a built-in ability of scaling itself to your level. This is why when you pull it out after leveling it will say something...
  3. who.is.matt.burns

Visual GPS is needed similar to Ghosts of Tsushima

I don't know why this wasn't the default, at least for vehicles. I don't mind the minimap while walking around, but why in a world so technologically advanced as the world of CP2077 does my GPS require me to take my eyes off the road while driving? Especially since I have cybernetic optics...
  4. who.is.matt.burns

Pleeeeease make a hacking mod

If you're playing a netrunner build, the Breach Protocol skill and perk tree can eventually make the hacking minigame ridiculously easy. My current playthrough I'm doing a cyberware-only run, so I'm doing a bit of hacking even though I'm trying to focus mainly on Gorilla Arm melee. Since I'm...
  5. who.is.matt.burns

CAN'T GET OUT OF AN AREA

If I remember correctly, after you do the stealth takedown, your objective will change to something like "dispose of the body". A dumpster will be revealed in the northwest corner of the room (to the left of where you are assuming you just walked straight up to the guy). I seem to remember...
  6. who.is.matt.burns

Driving Cars is too arcade

Based on comments, it seems like the biggest determining factor between people who like the driving and those who don't is whether they're playing on PC or console. I'm on a PS4, and I think the driving in general is fine. When I first stated the game I thought I hated driving... right up...
  7. who.is.matt.burns

Do clothes, mods, and cyberware get better as you level

Just to sort of organize some of the things said in other posts... Clothes are generally scale to your level at the point you get them, but once you do those stats are locked unless you upgrade them in the crafting menu. Upgrading clothing items only increases their armor, and will not...
  8. who.is.matt.burns

Found new clue to BrainDance

A very basic one, but yes.
  9. who.is.matt.burns

Tech weapons seems overpowered ?

Each of the three categories of weapon refers to the technology it uses, not the type of weapon. So there are Tech shotguns and Tech submachine guns and Tech sniper rifles just like there are Power and Smart weapons of those types. Power weapons (which seem to be good old fashioned chemically...
  10. who.is.matt.burns

What to do after everything is completed?

What to do after beating Cyberpunk 2077... Pick up a copy of Cyberpunk Red, some dice, and two or three other friends (ideally around a table, but something like Zoom will work) Continue your adventures in Night City ??? Profit
  11. who.is.matt.burns

Legendary Short Circuit / Synapse Burnout synergy?

Simple question: does the passive effect of legendary Short Circuit trigger the passive effect of legendary Synapse Burnout? Like, if you crit with a punch on an enemy and the enemy drops from the additional Short Circuit damage, will surrounding enemies panic from the legendary Synapse...
  12. who.is.matt.burns

R2 the smoking' droid

If you like that, you'll LOVE what I found in a certain room of a certain motel...
  13. who.is.matt.burns

Plothole? (spoilers about endings inside)

Lizzy Wizzy's body is chrome, but she still has her ganic brain. And it's the brain that the Relic chip modified, which is obvious in that if you give Johnny the body, even after the timeskip between the last mission the body hasn't changed in appearance. I'm pretty sure that it was mentioned...
  14. who.is.matt.burns

DLC: New characters or more content with existing ones?

I want more interaction with existing characters, particularly romantic interests. Once you get into a relationship with someone, you have zero ability to continue to date them. After going diving with Judy, you can talk to her in her apartment once while standing at the window, and... that's...
  15. who.is.matt.burns

Netrunner is so OP

1K armor is kind of low at lvl 50. As others have said, the benefit of armor is linear, with every 40 points of armor reducing incoming damage from projectile weapons by 1 point. I had well over 3K at lvl 50 on my first playthrough, though I put some effort into getting that through crafting...
  16. who.is.matt.burns

Give me ideas for fun playthroughs

My first playthrough I basically ended up doing and getting the most OP things in the game, though accidentally. I didn't go looking for guides on how to become overpowered, but ended up getting that way just by doing what I thought was interesting. Netrunning with legendary Ping, legendary...
  17. who.is.matt.burns

[BUG] Can't complete the Gig "Small Man, Big Evil" - Target disappeared

I think this bug is caused by taking out the target before Regina calls you to officially start the mission, which is very easy to do with a netrunner or sniper build. I had this -- or at least something similar enough that I'd consider it to be the same issue -- happen to me just a little...
  18. who.is.matt.burns

The lack of 3rd person view

"Immersive" is subjective. That CDPR claimed that as a reason for not including 3PP is therefore a bit disingenuous. But it's also completely irrelevant, because 3PP is not just an aesthetic choice. Allowing a choice between first-person-perspective and third-person-perspective is an...
Top Bottom