Search results

+
  1. ralfetas

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

I am not the guy who will defend CP, lots of frustration with the game, but. What is new is the settings, cyberpunk open world, sure you have some games that are almost in the same universe, but IMO i don´t know any game that manage to get the feeling of cyberpunk world. I think this is unique...
  2. ralfetas

How does AI work, and is it really AI?

In games, AI is just a decision maker tree, or you can call a behavior tree, for example. AI - Listen / See /Smell, sense the player, and now they start the decision making, could be something like. First, Player is enemy or friendly, in case of friendly, use random talk or face, in case of...
  3. ralfetas

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

I see and read everything... some stuff there mods already fixed before 1.1... My impression is, the marketing team have much more resources than the development team. But at least now the famous 1.2 will be out...
  4. ralfetas

Trailer vs the actual graphics

I am not sure if i understand the question, but here is my take. I work with CG and i make games as a hobby, the difference between the two are smaller each year. If you take for example Unreal Engine, their new target are movie makers, and the engine can do some crazy stuff, i don´t use UE in...
  5. ralfetas

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Sorry, don´t think this is a good excuse, they have the guys that take care of the IT and are dealing with this mess, they have the guys that code the game, the guys who make meshes and so on... is a big company, everyone have their role to play. I really don´t see how talking about the plans...
  6. ralfetas

IMO i think the biggest problem is this transparency, they knew the patch would not be ready since the hack, but ok, now the patch is just a "big update", but what will this patch have? They already have to back the date, what is the problem is talking about the plans for this update? The...
  7. ralfetas

A BigMac and a coke :)
  8. ralfetas

Well... i lost a bet with this update, i was sure they would release a 1.2 patch, more like a hotfix like 1.1. But i think the PR is not doing a good job... IMO at least, i mean, the game is somehow in beta, i have no problem with that, but the feedback CDPR give to their fans is very little...
  9. ralfetas

the driving in cyberpunk

Driving in CP is terrible, points to show my point. The car handles like they have one center wheel, in bikes you can see this clearly You cannot makes curves, in any new game if the car don´t have stability and you try a difficult curve the car will spin or something, in CP the car just don´t...
  10. ralfetas

Sinnerman

Fun fact, i never manage to make this mission, i discover this mission on youtube, in my 2 plays, the guy goes, get shot, and i go finish the job killing the cop, cannot kill people inside the car (the original target), when i run away Wakako call me and is gig closed, all done...
  11. ralfetas

Invisible headgear mod?

What is the difference between using a invisible piece that don´t add any stats, and don´t use nothing at all????
  12. ralfetas

Invisible headgear mod?

This "mod" invisible armor, do not work, you get a invisible item, but they don´t have any stat, is just a piece from the game that is null. The author should remove this mod.
  13. ralfetas

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

My bad, should have said most people don´t play skyrim without mods, but indeed my nephew still plays too and without any mods. You mention something about the hours played, i don´t know how many hours i put on skyrim, because most of the time i use skse, so steam don´t see the game as open so...
  14. ralfetas

Comparing CP2077 and Skyrim player base is nonsense... First because no one play pure Skyrim, is a 10 years old game that with mods play and looks like next gen, i have a good hardware here, and i can make my PC cry with Skyrim. CDPR will not get a Skyrim like game because they do not have mod...
  15. ralfetas

Let people talk about the promises, if they are talking CP is trend, the problem will be when people stop talking and this become just a sad event that will be remembered when something bad happens.
  16. ralfetas

What's next for Cyberpunk?

Don´t think it will be the only one, the hype was big, i see many players expecting for more, the cyberpunk universe got a lot of light now, soon we will see other games in this style, it happens all the time, i think cyberpunk is trending now. IMO the biggest problem is with CP2077, how CDPR...
  17. ralfetas

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

First time i read that CP would be FPS because immersion, and considering all the promises that was made, i thought it was a cool idea, but i think the biggest problem is the lack of reflection, we can´t see our character in the game, unless you drive a bike... so the character customization is...
  18. ralfetas

Are Mods coming to console ?

Not going to happen. Bethesda have creation kit, is a tool to make game parts, CDPR have some extraction tools, the community makes the hard work. Bethesda had to make huge changes to get PS4 mods, and even so is limited, because sony have proprietary formats in almost everything, textures...
  19. ralfetas

Vinyl record player ?

How would you craft that amazing gun without a vinyl record?
  20. ralfetas

Gameplay feedback + improvements

I am no gamer expert, but i cannot remember a game that have a terrible driving like CP. You have to drive looking the minimap not the city/view/street, on screen directions would be very welcome The minimap is small, you always will lose the entrance, don´t even need to be a fast car, because...
Top Bottom