Search results

+
  1. Bluebird78

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

What I could do is finish just one run completely, with all the side quests, of which the two main quests I really liked, for the main story, ups and downs in some situations, other side quests are almost pointless and useless, they could have been done better, in some of them I noticed a big...
  2. Bluebird78

1.3 hype train

On this genre of games, a goal can also be achieved in the long term, adding content and various balances, just as happens in the arpg games, so all the shortcomings you see today are due to the fact that the title was not ready for release for many reasons, technical and otherwise. They always...
  3. Bluebird78

1.3 hype train

Of course it is understandable to recommend playing on better performing platforms, but it is also obvious that Sony tries to sell the new consoles, the product is broken anyway in both cases, we will have to see the results with the next gen PS5 XboX patches. Let's say that the defects in...
  4. Bluebird78

1.3 hype train

I think the problem was the fake reviews before the release, there would be a very long list of "reviewers" who are not able to do their job, this made many users believe that the game was perfect, finished and a masterpiece. I still wonder on the basis of what those reviews did and then...
  5. Bluebird78

1.3 hype train

In the next run I'll accept the invitation we'll see what happens and anyway I was already with Judy :ROFLMAO:
  6. Bluebird78

1.3 hype train

I have no idea, but Silverand also warned me before going to his house, so the suspicion came when he asked to stay there and sleep, but it is always related to the fact that some situations cannot be changed regardless of the answer we give, as I said above, so I would not have been able to...
  7. Bluebird78

1.3 hype train

For sure it will take a long time to complete this game, the time was not mature for the December release, it was too early, never had a hipe for anything, just interest, i completed the first run two days ago and all the side missions important main, wonderful story and the way it was written...
  8. Bluebird78

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Not a problem, everything will be solved little by little, i always thought that the title would not be ready for the release date, it was too early for an experience of this size and i also believe that people should stop being in a hurry, it's not good for anyone.
  9. Bluebird78

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

The same goes for me too, i played a female character being a woman, i literally cried during the final stages of the game doing everything to save V and get the best ending, i always thought that Judy had something from her past, since when she did not take me to the place where she grew up, i...
  10. Bluebird78

Cyberpunk Wiki

the link does not work
  11. Bluebird78

Unfortunately :LOL: i remember well the evening with Rogue, to forget, i tried to keep him at bay all the time in vain, let's say he was a sweet asshole :ROFLMAO:
  12. Bluebird78

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Greetings from Afterlife and from my girlfriend Judy home ;)
  13. Bluebird78

Hotfix 1.22

Thanks a lot guys, take the time you need(y) I have a lot of faith in them, the game will be fixed even if there is a lot of work to be done unfortunately, after what has been invested it is the only way forward and maybe a good start for a new trilogy on this genre. I was not surprised when in...
  14. Bluebird78

Avenger Car Is Clipping Through World Texture [Buy 66-Avenger Quest][PC]

Same bug for me, but i love use only Quadra turbo R
  15. Bluebird78

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

Me and my Quadra turbo R in the Afterlife parking ;)
  16. Bluebird78

Yeah, there are things to fix... But also we have things to enjoy

i love this title, my personal opinion here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-2077-user-reviews-impressions.11041646/page-64
  17. Bluebird78

This is my personal opinion long after the release of Cyberpunk and at present. In December I bought the Steam version of which I asked for a refund after less than two hours due to technical problems of the title and therefore I could not play it, I promised myself to buy it back later and in...
Top Bottom