Search results

+
  1. DemeterKull

Patch 1.23

Thanx for continued support. But, pretty please, give us some news or hints about upcoming DLC.
  2. DemeterKull

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

Paid him as soon as i can afford it.
  3. DemeterKull

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

There's no connection at all. It's just my shortlist for DLC, and by italic i marked offtopic point to this thread:D
  4. DemeterKull

My shortlist for DLC (regarding this tread mostly, ofc): 1. More missions with Panam. Fleshed story ones - like in Queen of the Highway questline. 2. Interactions with her between missions - like in the independent California hotel, or the train station. 3. Some messaging during side quests...
  5. DemeterKull

Exactly what i'm feeling. I thought i'd lost my ablility to cry long ago. When i broke up with my girlfriend few months ago i didn't. But, suddenly, game ending with Panam became a tears time.
  6. DemeterKull

Somewhere i've heard that they don't add new locations in future DLC. This probably bring us to another DLC during main storyline "One netrunner find a strange AI, which create an army of killin' machines in the dark corners of night city" or "Arasaka's secret project to unleash cyber-zombies...
  7. DemeterKull

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

Continuation of main story. I suppose, they must pick one ending as canon for that, but we all know what ending it must be;) All that things, u know: search for cure in Arizona, and maybe brief comeback to Night City, and most important, how's V and Panam things are going;)
  8. DemeterKull

50 hours as a netrunner, just don't

It's not a problem of one specific "class" or build. I just went through game with assault rifle, sniper rifle and katana (points in reflexes, cool, then body, perks is assault, blades, cold blood, athletics) like laser knife through butter. And almost never bothered with stealth or hacks. On...
  9. DemeterKull

Please Hotfix the 0 Damage on Weapon bug..

Got this bug today too. Weapon (legendary katana, precisely) became more and more slowed, after some use (slicing and dicing some gonks). To zero attack speed and zero dps. Mantis blades too. Occured just today, after almost 60 hours in game. Maybe some newly picked talents is the cause of this...
  10. DemeterKull

Need moar Panam, ofc. One of the best romances in video games so far (touchy, nicely written, well developed).
Top Bottom