Search results

+
  1. MasaESK

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

I managed to play about 150 hours on my first playthrough on my base Ps4, so I obviously found the experience good enough to keep playing. I really enjoyed the story and the cyberpunk aspect of the game. Sure I would have wanted more customization options and a longer prologue, but what was...
  2. MasaESK

Now playing [music]

Been listening to a lot of Voivod lately. My favourite albums by them are 1) Nothingface 2) Target Earth 3) Dimension Hatröss 4) The Wake and 5) The Outer Limits.
  3. MasaESK

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Thank you for the hard work and the list! That's a long ass list😅💪
  4. MasaESK

Now playing [music]

I'm currently listening to "Mestarin kynsi", a brilliant album by the Finnish band Oranssi Pazuzu. The band's music has often been described as psychedelic black metal, but to be honest, there are so many elements to their sound, that the music becomes something completely different, a new kind...
  5. MasaESK

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Thank you for the update! Like many have already said, it is understandable. The hacking happened at the worst possible moment. I personally just finished my first playthrough, which took me about 150 hours, so I'm taking a little break before trying the corpo life path. I also just started...
  6. MasaESK

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

I just finished my first playthrough as a nomad and it took me about 150 hours, so you can say I have spent a lot of time in Night City. In general I have enjoyed the game, even though as a base PS4 player the experience has been quite rocky to say the least. My first wtf moment wasn't actually...
  7. MasaESK

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Even though patch 1.2. will be bigger than the previous one, it can't possibly fix everything. I would expect a lot more bug and glitch fixes, increased stability and framerate on base consoles, and perhaps small improvements to some features on all platforms. I hope they have improved the...
  8. MasaESK

Important Update

Spewing negativity and causing anxiety and stress only makes it harder for the devs to make patches and future content. It doesn't make sense if you actually wan't them to improve the game. Good thing there are also many supportive comments. The devs are working hard to enhance our gaming...
  9. MasaESK

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I really hope this gets fixed with patch 1.2. I really enjoy the game and my first playthrough has so far lasted over 100 hours, but the glitch has soured the overal experience a bit. The only way I've been able to get those epic and legendary quickhacks, has been by crafting them, and that...
  10. MasaESK

Patch 1.1

Patch 1.1. has brought some stability to the PS4 version of the game, so thanks for that. I know you are working your asses off with the fixes etc. For my own part, I hope that the 1.2. patch next month fixes a major glitch in the game that prevents my intelligence build V from getting any...
  11. MasaESK

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

I whole heartedly agree. The story, side quests and story related characters are amazing and Night city has a lot of personality, but the lack of interaction with the city is a real bummer. Poor npc a.i. and the fact that most objects, vendors, restaurants, gaming machines etc. are there just as...
  12. MasaESK

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I'm also having this issue on PS4. Some have said that not finishing "the gig" quest can also lead to the same problem, so I finished it. Didn't work. I also did the Nix mission at some point and have the ping quick hack with the exclamation mark on it. I can see it in two places, in the list...
Top Bottom