Search results

+
  1. TheFrozenwolf

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

Cyberware capacity Shard does not increase Cyberware capacity (or does not permanently, it goes back if you upgrade cyberware) Cyberware upgrade from 5 to 5++ stats and Bonus get worse. (some cyberware has stats modifier from other cyberware update, chipware connoissor) Cyberware "Ram Recoup"...
  2. TheFrozenwolf

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Cyberware Bugs: Cyberware upgrade from 5 to 5++ stats and Bonus get worse. Cyberware "Ram Recoup" can not be upgraded to give +2 RAM and attunement. it shows in the upgrade tooltip, but it's not upgraded afterward. Can not use mouse wheel to cycle to Arms Cyberware
  3. TheFrozenwolf

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Mono wire does not display Attunement, this should be a easy fix. and I think everybody has it. its not like a graphic glitch or something. link from reddit:
  4. TheFrozenwolf

Patch 1.1 für Cyberpunk 2077 ist jetzt verfügbar!

Thanks to cyberpunk, I discovered some old game, called Shadowrun: Returns, Shadownrun: Dragonfall, Shadowrun: Hong Kong, very nice turn based RPG, Cyberpunk + D&D so... I enjoyed playing this game and discovered new very nice games. thanks!:sneaky:
  5. TheFrozenwolf

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

hi, do we get a video why a lot of feature are gone ? like gorilla arm door opening, mantisblade wall running, moniwire system reset ? or simple ones like repaint car? thanks
  6. TheFrozenwolf

Several Perks on the Skill Tree do not work(level 20 blade, level 20 cold blood, propably more), in addition to the clothing mod bug

Lvl 20 Stealth Perk Ninjutsu not working. the damage is too low... also i don't see crit poping up
  7. TheFrozenwolf

Please add a Dedicated dodge button on Pc

I don't understand why this is not default in the game, like what? because console players only have like 10 buttons, pc is not allowed to have more option? it's like because there are Buddhist monks you are not allowed to eat meat...
  8. TheFrozenwolf

how to block bullets with katana?

mybe you need to counter attack the bullet at the right time... or maybe only high caliber bullet like (not tech) sniper could be deflectet... or maybe ask the guy who programmed it
  9. TheFrozenwolf

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

i can also not counter attack with dagger, even without the perk... its also okay that we can not retrieve the dagger could we then have a green dagger to craft from the start? a blue one is a little too expensive...
  10. TheFrozenwolf

hp regeneration not working

no HP reggen perk not working. Ninjutsu perk from stealth also not working.
  11. TheFrozenwolf

Every character gets Extended network interface perk by default

yeah... i have once activited the perk Grenadier, now i can see the explosion radios without having the perk or the Eye augments.... dont know how to fix. also lot of perks are not working
  12. TheFrozenwolf

Game around Knife(Dagger) is broken

you can not counter-attack with a Knife(dagger) once you can throw a Knife, you can not block anymore block and aim the same mouse button with a knife, really??? you throw a knife, you lose it. Ninjutsu from Stealth Tree does not work. I have no problem with game crashes because of Driver...
Top Bottom