Search results

+
  1. kosinva

Eastern roadblock

Does anyone know, have a background story as to why the highway leading out of Night City to the east is closed by roadblocks? It's a little strange. I think there is some background story but I didn't meet with that.
  2. kosinva

5th Corporate War [SPOILERS]

I saw this video from Madqueen Show and I'm thinking about if CD Projekt RED continued the story of Cyberpunk 2077, V could play a role in preventing or triggering the Fifth Corporate War. In the too short corpo lifepath and one of the side missions (On a Tight Leash) also we can see that...
  3. kosinva

Night City University

I saw this video and I wondered if I had ever seen a single Night City University sign in the game. Haven't I explored the city enough or not in the game?
  4. kosinva

Cyberpunk Red

Has anyone tried the Cyberpunk Red? How different the rule system from the Cyberpunk 2020? I'm just curius, because I received yesterday the rulebook in Hungary. :)
  5. kosinva

Hidden clothing store feature?

I only saw it in one of the reddit posts but I haven't seen anything like this in the game yet:
  6. kosinva

Digital goodies and Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebooks

The digital goodies include the Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook as well, but only in English and Polish languages. I know the Cyberpunk 2020 rulebook has been published in Hungarian, Italian, German, French and Spanish languages too. It would be cool and nice if Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook in those...
  7. kosinva

Silverhand fan-made trailer

I found an awesome fan-made trailer about Johnny Silverhand on Reddit.
  8. kosinva

Silverhand flashback: Car chase

It seems that the developers paid a lot of attention to the details in most places in the game, maybe that’s why Cyberpunk 2077 is an amazing videogame despite its flaws and glitches. But in Johnny Silverhand’s flashback when Johnny, Rouge and Santiago escape Atlantis club and a car chase...
Top Bottom