Search results

+
  1. HomerDOHSimpson

Modding the "lower weapon" timer

propably in a gunfight - i sneak a lot - for me that's incredibly short
  2. HomerDOHSimpson

using a stopwatch apparently 13 seconds. if you switch from "holstered" fists to a gun immediately
  3. HomerDOHSimpson

Is there a way to edit the time it takes to lower the weapon or switch it off completely? It's way to fast for me. Or is there a mod that you can manually lower the weapon?
  4. HomerDOHSimpson

Where do i post feedback in hope CDPR sees it?

Someone said i should go here so i post what i did on reddit: As a motorcycle enthusiast i noticed a certain change in the point of view from the motorcycles. (Mainly because i used Arch). I tested now a couple other bikes for visibility and immersion and like to give feedback? Apollo is a bit...
  5. HomerDOHSimpson

BUG: Megabuilding H10 Atrium - Fast Travel Point BROKEN!

I have this problem with my new streetkid playthrough. Nomad which i started yesterday has no problem with that - i didn't do any side missions with streetkid though - maybe a trigger (the gun quest wasn't it) 1613059439 wow this is dumb - someone found a way...
  6. HomerDOHSimpson

XP Gain - has anything changed - don't get Experience for Cold/Stealth anymore

In the meantime i figured that i did indeed couldn't raise stealth due to lack of level - also that i need at least 1 on cold blood... but after a full shootout with 6 Tiger Claws i couldn't get 1 (!) XP for cold blood.
  7. HomerDOHSimpson

Help with specific Cyberpunk crash

seems to be fixed after recent patch
  8. HomerDOHSimpson

XP Gain - has anything changed - don't get Experience for Cold/Stealth anymore

On my first run i was able to gain XP for those 2 in knocking enemies out (Stealth), killing them (Cold) and then dumping them (Stealth). This time i am playing on very hard, first time on hard.
  9. HomerDOHSimpson

page file is on auto and after checking the System recommends 4 gb... i have my boxes and my usb 7.1 headphones - i switch between them depending what i need no overclocking
  10. HomerDOHSimpson

I only noticed it now, but when reach a certain crossing right before Pacifica, my game crashes, can someone tell me if that happens to you aswell? I made a video on youtube.
  11. HomerDOHSimpson

Tarot cards and tarot graffiti despawning permanently

but you don't keep those... or wat?!
  12. HomerDOHSimpson

Capacity boosters practically make over-encumbrance non-existent

Never used these - there are no essentials you need to keep - use car stash and dissassemble alot.
  13. HomerDOHSimpson

Check out Nexusmods!

Anything good there yet?
  14. HomerDOHSimpson

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban that i can get 10 posts to create threads in this schtewpid forum
  15. HomerDOHSimpson

Self-Driving Car *Spoiler Alert*

I had heard there were conversations with the car... but that someone must meant the story missions.
  16. HomerDOHSimpson

Tarot cards and tarot graffiti despawning permanently

wondered that aswell
  17. HomerDOHSimpson

Gun models are so bugged and glitchy

I have the problem that at one point in the game the Nowaki Rifle became invisible. Only the magazine and sight itself are visible
Top Bottom