Search results

+
  1. X

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

I was expecting more in game systems to be enabled by now, the list would be huge but whatever, I still like it.
  2. X

Patch 1.23

The inventory still looks messed up, clothing mod icons still do not show! (This is since 1.2, and since 1.2 I can't play)
  3. X

1.3 hype train

I hope they will fix the inventory... it's since 1.2 I can't play :( (And I just refuse to try to start with a new game after 300 hours)
  4. X

Next patch likely 1.3 in the end of the month

I hope they will fix the inventory bug (icons). It made the game unplayable to me since 1.2
  5. X

Bug in inventory: Missing icons

This is still going and so forgotten....
  6. X

Cyberpunk in numbers

Maybe if I'd were able to see my inventory I could play, just maybe, since it's 1.2 I just can't.
  7. X

Johnny Mnemonic set in 2021

Considering it was released in 1995 therefore produced earlier than that I guess that yeah 320GB of data were pretty amazing, the equivalent of some hundreds of terabytes for today standards ;) In those days people (and the writer of this comment) used to share data across floppies and you know...
  8. X

Hotfix 1.21

Le icone dei mod nell'inventario continuano a non apparire. Prima delle 1.2 funzionavano. Da allora no. Cose del genere ti fanno pensare 2 volte prima dell'acquisto di un DLC. È dalla 1.2 che non posso giocarci. Congratulazioni.
  9. X

As of Patch 1.2 I no longer see clothing mod icons.

HOTFIX 1.21: Nope, they do not work and they did fine prior 1.2
  10. X

Missing Icons

I don't know what else to add, I also sent them my savegames but didnt even get a reply by mail, got 300 hours on it. Personally I stopped playing since 1.2 I mean, those icons used to show just fine before 1.2 Bah
  11. X

Missing Icons

Same issue, can't play since 1.2.
  12. X

UPDATE! Since someone in other threads suggested to delete and reinstall the game by downloading it all again, I decided to try and...
  13. X

Here I've never been using mods/addons for the game or any other kind of external files to it. Looks like it's just a interface/loading thing, if you scroll up and down the mods list, or open and close the mod panel - several times - they do appear but are gone after a restart.
  14. X

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Clothing mod icons might not appear unless you scroll several times or close and open the mod panel. However even by doing this they won't appear after a restart.
  15. X

After your comment I thought that maybe by crafting something it might do something to it, so I crafted a mod and they actually showed up in the inventory. However, they were gone again after (saving) restarting the game.
  16. X

Anyone who experienced this? I really don't know what to do to try to fix it...
  17. X

[SPOILER] That Debussy's Clair De Lune...

...playing on the piano into Peralez's house... thanks guys, whoever made that choice. So much in contrast with everything else in the game. Loved it. I turned off the cameras in the apartment to hear it better and spent a moment just listening to it, shame Ms. Peralzez wouldn't be quiet lols
  18. X

1.12 Light reflections disappearing on the asphalt (wet)

Hey guys, I hope someone can help me with this, basically as the title say when I run in the city I see those cool and shiny reflections in front of me but when I get closer to them they disappear. It used to happen sometime but it wasn't this bad, it's like someone turning the ligths off but it...
  19. X

Cars changing while driving down the road ><

I can't unsee this now!
  20. X

Cars changing while driving down the road ><

I agree to this matter, however it's not just about cars but pedestrians too, billboards changing I think it's cool. It kinda breaks the experience in there, just like the fact that in a such modern game you can't see your own reflection. Among all the bugs this is the one that bothers me most...
Top Bottom