Search results

+
  1. XxSalviixX

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Hello choombas!! i hope your weekend is going AMAZING!! first of all.. @rexxgta your job with that scene was amazing.. i loved it!! i could imagine Judy totally impressed and happy :] @BajiHok nice to see you here again!! :] Its crazy that has passed almost 4 months since the launch of this...
  2. XxSalviixX

Hello Chooms!! i hope your weekend is going amazing!! Every single day i read more and more amazing stories coming from fans of Judy, it is a representation of how much the people love her.. i have no doubt as i said many times that Judy is something special.. the devs made magic with her...
  3. XxSalviixX

I do not agree with what you said, "Unfortunately there are too many romances to deal with. they'd have to make a new game .... and then they'd have to keep writing the character.... judy is not a joytoy." Well.. So many people shared on this thread so many ideas that are not difficult to...
  4. XxSalviixX

Hello chooms!!!! I MISSED YOU A LOT!! finally i finished my exams and all this stuff... was tough to not be able to post anything over here... i really hope that CDPR will bring us a BIG patch by the end of this month.. i hope that we will see the majority of bugs fixed.. because what i really...
  5. XxSalviixX

Hey choombas!! sorry that im not so active these days.. im have exams time.. and you know how it is.. I really love to come to the forum and read your amazing ideas/stories... it really fills my heart with joy! and of course there is nothing better than a dosis of Judy content every day!! your...
  6. XxSalviixX

Omg.. how could you.. :cry: :giveup: ! Even when is sad you make it good!! amazing as always choom!
  7. XxSalviixX

I find your idea a very very interesting one!! thank you Trinixy for this idea!! now you made my mind fly.. If i understood correctly, i find this very similar to what we got in The last of us 2.. giving the player 2 different perspectives of the same story.. I think in cyberpunk it would be...
  8. XxSalviixX

Hello choombas!! hope you were amazing these days! Omg.. that scene with Judy on the rollercoaster.. its beautiful, and there we can see that the expresions and animations simply work perfectly with every character in the game.. so the animation of jackie eating.. or goro.. or even the npcs...
  9. XxSalviixX

Uhh BajiHok, there are a ton of things i hope to see related to Judy in the expansion!.. Tbh, the image i have stuck in my head is the image of V and Judy sharing a home in Arizona.. i would love to see more quests related to that.. related to how v and Judy share their time together.. with...
  10. XxSalviixX

Ashii!! nice to see you here again!! we missed you a lot!! BUT FINALLY you are BACK!! Judy´s Express Is now at 100% again!! Its being a very nice week! you were unbanned and Tych_o_godgamer too! damn.. the train is now so fast i cant hear anything at all! hahaha <3 Judyy is very happy to see...
  11. XxSalviixX

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Happy Valentine´s day Panam gang!! i hope you found your Panam in life! and those who not, i wish you will find it soon !! <3
  12. XxSalviixX

Hello choombas! i hope your day is going Amazing! @OmegaBlocker I saw your question about what do i expect from the expansion and what i want to see in it.. Well thats a very good question XD and a very long one.. What i want to see is without doubt LIFE.. i want to see that...
  13. XxSalviixX

Just.. WOOOOW... Amazing.. i felt like it was a movie!! Incredible job !! PREEM stuff! and that art at the end... O M G. I need to see quests related to the moxes.. honestly.. its an amazing way to give quests related to Judy! Suzie should give us some jobs.. im sure the moxes have some trouble...
  14. XxSalviixX

I love the idea you had about making a Judy´s puzzle! Its so creative!! damn.. its difficult to choose.. mm i would say that i like more the 3rd option, i love that tattoo.. <3 represents that funny side of Judy.. and her cuteness.. simply love it! I love what you are doing Ivi!! Cant wait to...
  15. XxSalviixX

Hello choombas! i hope your day is going AMAZING! Its incredible how the romances of this game impacted on the community.. and especially Judy and Panam.. we can see it in instagram.. here in the forum.. youtube.. its crazy.. i love the art the people do.. showing the love we all feel for this...
  16. XxSalviixX

Thank you choom!! Im happy to hear that you liked it!! for me it is a pleasure to share my ideas with you all!! @rexxgta preem stuff as always! i love Judy in black! suits her a lot! <3 OMG.. i need that mod!! i saw it today and i fell in love with this new outfits for Judy! I really think...
  17. XxSalviixX

Hello choombas! i am reading your posts and im amazed.. what we share here is gold.. any writer of CDPR could come here and read a little what we are sharing in this thread and the Panam one and they would get some ideas in the mind and inspiration for sure! Looking at the second picture you...
  18. XxSalviixX

Hey choombas!! i hope your day is going AMAZING as always! About Judy´s eyes.. what can i say.. i got hipnotized when i saw that scene with her eyes shining in blue.. that scene is beautiful.. <3 @Raendwyr i cant agree more!.. This game has a lot of gangs.. i would love to be able to interact...
  19. XxSalviixX

Hello chooms! i hope your day was amazing!! Hell yeah.. i would love to see something related to romances for Valentines day.. just text message of Judy saying "happy Valentine´s day Calabacita.. I love you! ;]" Ah.. that would be a nice touch from CDPR @Raendwyr Thanks for these beautiful...
  20. XxSalviixX

Im sure that CDPR already is working on these expansions.. they know they have to keep the game alive.. and a single player game needs those expansions.. so i think the most reasonable would be to receive an expansion before the end of this year.. They made a roadmap with the next movements...
Top Bottom