Search results

+
  1. Neil_Fontaine

Is this just me duck weirdness

Yeah, I use duck toggle in COD MW as well, but it activates when the key is pressed., It makes no sense to activate only when the key is released. Cold War does this not for ducking down on toggle, pressing the C key ducks down on press, but to stand back up you have to press the key then...
  2. Neil_Fontaine

Is this just me duck weirdness

For some reason lots of actions are set to only work when the key is released. Is this just me? I cannot duck or stand unless I hit the C key and let go quickly. It doesn't activate upon press only on release. Same with reload. That makes no sense. Not only that but the time to release is...
  3. Neil_Fontaine

Fist Fights

I agree. The fistfight mechanics are lame feeling. I knew they would be before the game was released by how lame it looked in the trailer. It just doesn't feel good to only do 1 to 2 percent damage on hard punches that land, and then killed by just one punch. There is no way they play tested...
  4. Neil_Fontaine

Cyberpunk restarting PC

i9, 32gig, 2800Super, m2 SSD, 650w gold rated psu. Running 1080p 144hz. I get hard reset after about 20 minutes if ray tracing is on. If I turn it off, the game never crashes. I even tested this by just standing still while npc's walked passed me on the street. I let the game sit there, no...
Top Bottom