Search results

+
  1. L

Has the issue of creating a second V without erasing your original V been fixed?

Make sure you do manual saves for different characters, dont just use the quick and auto saves. I currently have 3 characters on the go and have key quest points saved too. No issues with anything being erased.
  2. L

Do romance partners acknowledge each other? - Ending spoilers -

Yeah this bit bugged me the most. If you complete one romance arc you should have the option to tell others about it, especially if asked. I have no problem that they dont know about each other automatically, its a big city and they run in different circles. But if asked we should get more...
  3. L

V is a gendered character

I've played male and female V and i dont think the dialogue leans either way. Though i will say i prefer female V voice acting.
  4. L

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Some memes cos i have no new pics
  5. L

Started a new play through today, grabbed a few new Judy pics while I was at it :D
  6. L

More pics! I dropped by Judy's place through the window
  7. L

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

Absolutely. How good would it be to be able to call up your LI or friend and get them to come with you on side gigs. Honesty they wouldn't even have to help that much. Just would be cool to have more things to do with them.
  8. L

Neon Apparel

My armour is super low because I'm all about the style. I pretty much get one shot by everything but its totally worth it :LOL:
  9. L

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I'm not opposed to any prequel or mid game content, but only if its part of free dlc. I really enjoy this game but i can't see myself paying for anything except post ending continuation of V's story.
  10. L

A few thoughts regarding the comment from the devs saying the story won’t be changed. For me this is a pretty vague comment. This could mean that the main story we have currently, is complete, finished and that’s it, no more. It could mean that they’re not changing any story elements or endings...
  11. L

Exactly, if the endings are the end and no post game expansion is intended, why give us the hope of a cure. If V is going to die after six months dont hint at a cure, just end on the theme of 'you have 6 months to live but you get to spend it with friends and family/becoming a legend' With all...
  12. L

Relationships with girls in cyberpunk 2077

I guess the simple answer is, she's a lesbian because she's a lesbian. Its unfortunate for male V, but its too bad, thats not how Judy rolls.
  13. L

Regarding that flow chart, with a post game dlc there would be no need to go back to the point at embers. Pretty sure the only reason that is currently in the game is so people can keep playing and complete anything they missed/other endings. Otherwise the game would just end at the credits and...
  14. L

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

I'll throw my thoughts on the pile, even though I'm just repeating others. I definitely think the romances need to be expanded. It doesnt have to be anything major, but a few little things would make a huge difference. I'm team Judy but this would be typical for all. Let Judy move around the...
  15. L

This is what I'm hoping for
  16. L

Who is Gavin?

Not sure who this Gavin is. But like all Gavins I'm sure he's super cool and we should all vote for him ;)
  17. L

What do you want from Cyberpunk 2077 Expansions? (Spoilers)

I'm hoping for a continuation of V's story. (And more Judy and Panam of course) Im not really interested in a prolude or mid game DLC.
  18. L

Why I dislike the ending(s)...minor spoiler

Yeah i lost motivation to keep playing after doing the ending. I want to finish of quests i havent done yet and keep exploring. But its kind of a whats the point feeling. If i dont complete the story V dies in a few days, and if i do V dies anyway. Feelsbadman Hopefully we get some comment on...
  19. L

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

Judy and female V are my favourites. That said most of the characters are great.
  20. L

So I finished the game a couple of days ago and my thoughts are inline with a lot of others in this thread. I romanced Judy and left NC with her and Panam (what I consider to be the best ending), but being left with 6 months to live and then being chucked back into save game before entering...
Top Bottom