Search results

+
  1. a3n3a

BUGS after Patch 2.1

IDK? No one can deny the greed element in their decision making process for the initial release (it's literally documented, and the main post on the forum home page still atones for it). This feels like.... incompetence? That's such a harsh descriptor, I know. But I don't know anymore what...
  2. a3n3a

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Euuuhhh.... Is this bug list for real? How is this even possible:shrug:
  3. a3n3a

Update 2.1

chrome skin fix :ok:
  4. a3n3a

Now playing [music]

5. a3n3a

Now playing [music]

6. a3n3a

Now playing [music]

7. a3n3a

the dlc was amazing imo

Add some spoiler tags dude :giveup:
  8. a3n3a

[2.0]The game keeps crushing almost every 5 minutes.Please help.

Right, so you are continuing with a save when the game was on version 1.6? Okay, great. Did you cleanly uninstalled those earlier drivers you tried? Idk what it is but these things can be quite sensitive. Ah, could be PL specific. Which mission are you on?
  9. a3n3a

[2.0]The game keeps crushing almost every 5 minutes.Please help.

@KazuhiraP Did you start fresh or continue with a save from before update 2.0? I also have random crashes and I'm just assuming it's because of that. cpdr did warn about it. Latest drivers etc installed? Impressive setup btw ...
  10. a3n3a

My favourite game, now dead

2.0 is a totally different game and has a distinct way of playing imo I don't like that all the grenades and health maxdoc items i had collected have simply disappeared. It's strange that most items in this world have a gold / high level tier, but they're infinitely worse compared to pre 2.0...
  11. a3n3a

Bugs after Patch 2.0

(Disregard please, It's a mod I still had running :) )
  12. a3n3a

Update 2.0 Crashs

Confirm you're still meeting the hardware requirements for this game install latest drivers -> test Remove mods -> test Verify game files -> test Reinstall game -> test post bug report -> wait :(
  13. a3n3a

Bugs after Patch 2.0

FYI: i've installed the latest driver for my graphics card Seems to happen with random clothing, no real consistency when it happens or not.
  14. a3n3a

Update 2.0

:ok:
  15. a3n3a

Why the person above you should be banned

You're a witch, ban.
  16. a3n3a

QUIZ: Who's your ultimate Night City choom

Wouldn't mind that :)
  17. a3n3a

REDstreams - Q&A space

Even though this DLC is presumably taking place before one of the possible endings, I have to ask, will V find a cure for her _disease_, in the form of an epic side quest with Judy & the Aldecaldos or an official epilogue (both are fine :3)? just say yes please :whistle:
  18. a3n3a

### CHEAP TRAUMA TEAM SUBSCRIPTIONS ###

Looking at the metadata of this image.... MCMXCI*VIDE*VOS*MUS*VIDE*VOS*MUS*MCMXCI*DEPARTMENT of INVESTIGATION SPECIAL AGENT NAME J. DOOLY BADGE NO. 133766680085 ID NO. XF4729-N43 SIGNATURE ________________________________ Something that we can maybe use here...
  19. a3n3a

### CHEAP TRAUMA TEAM SUBSCRIPTIONS ###

+1, I'd like one too.
Top Bottom