Search results

+
  1. a3n3a

Water in Cyberpunk 2077

I take a serious issue with the way water is presented in this game. It is just hard to wrap my mind around the fact that the same team (by and large) that developed the water in the Witcher III, by which i mean lakes, seas, rivers, puddles and rain, presented something that reeks of a rotten...
  2. a3n3a

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

* "AI" as in the behaviour of crowds and cars, how they react to environmental changes, disappear/change when you turn 360°, etc. I fear that after the game breaking bugs are fixed, CDPR will let the AI be as it is right now: braindead. Even though I truly enjoy this game, I find this deficit...
  3. a3n3a

Closed location? Does anyone know what this is?

This location does not seem to have any entrances: the doors are locked and the window of the roof is also locked, although the little windows on the side are open, through which you can year a radio playing from the inside. This location has several crates with rare items, and also has datapads...
  4. a3n3a

a V story

------ I thought It would be nice to write a V story as a community, -a combination of text & in game images- Feel free to continue the story, write a sequel or a prequel to this! ------ Once upon a time V went exploring deep in the urban jungle of NC once more... In the close vicinity of the...
Top Bottom