Search results

+
  1. thE_29

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I am sorry, but please dont go into a thread, where you probably skipped 10 out of 11 pages and give people strange ideas. THIS BUG EXISTS. Has nothing todo with shitty UI. We want LEGENDARY quickhacks and thereofre you will ALWAYS see them in that shitty UI, as we dont have something better...
  2. thE_29

Today I finally got an answer from my bug-report from 31.12. (regarding not getting quickhacks):
  3. thE_29

So you don't get to keep the loots you found from the final mission is a bug ?

You dont keep them. You get new verison of this items, when returning to the save before. But its not the same item.
  4. thE_29

So you don't get to keep the loots you found from the final mission is a bug ?

Before you flee with Panam, next to the tank were 3 legendary clothing pieces for me. Why is that in the game? You dont fight anymore. Its only 1-2 minutes away from the ending?? It feels like, that the ending was not planned like that. Also the jacket you get during the mission, is not the...
  5. thE_29

Hotfix 1.11

Its not maybe, it is like that as in the other thread guys used a save-game-editor to find that out. It was also with 1.06 like that in the game. It also makes sense now, why the same item had a higher armor value, if it had lesser open mod slots. Because this Me-Thrill adds 7 armor. If you...
  6. thE_29

Hotfix 1.11

It was just to explain the mechnanic to the mod slots. The items are always MAX SLOT. CDPR just has to get rid of this Me-Thrill thing, which makes no sense in a single player game.. There is also such a thing for weapons. But it adds 5 or 6 to dmg. So closely what the crunch mod also does, so...
  7. thE_29

Well, no one knows the reason behind this bug. We only know, it was not the green-ping from the quest.. Thats probably also the reasons it didnt get fix in 1.10 or 1.11, as CDPR has to find the root problem of that cause.
  8. thE_29

Hotfix 1.11

You didnt got the post. All items always come with max slots. This so called Me-Thrill mod is not something the user can even create on its own. Some people in another thread played around with a save-game editor and some things (johnys clothing) dropped this strange mod on destroying it (which...
  9. thE_29

I never gotten any answer.. :/ But my report was, that the Gift case is the problem.. I already reported it at the beginning of January, where most thought it was because of the "green ping" from the quest.
  10. thE_29

Hotfix 1.11

Whats with getting quickhacks from hacking? I will not play this game any second anymore, until this is fixed. 1611839212 The thing is, the items always COME with max slots anyway. But there is a mod (me-thrill), which adds 7 armor, but removes the mod slot. Thats why the same piece of...
  11. thE_29

[Patch 1.1 Bug] Item randomisation broken (hotfixed in patch 1.11)

What is the save/load exploit now? :D Save-scumming?
  12. thE_29

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

One word: ENGINES. Look at how crap WoW looks like, compared to other MMORPGs. Because upgrading an engine isnt that easy and completely replacing it, is a heavy task. Lets take Unreal Engine for example. There is no way to upgarde it from Unreal Engine 3 to 4. You can do everything new. And...
  13. thE_29

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

So basically what every company does and what CDPR also did with Witcher 3 (Witcher 3 release 2015, first DLC was 2015, end was 2016). How long after releasing it and bringing out DLCs, should companys invest time & money into a single-player game? It makes no sense.
  14. thE_29

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

Wait.. Akira was a boss fight? :D Fighting on hard at lvl50, Smasher was 3shot :D I have no clue, how any of his attack even looks like.. And I made all endings, I just didnt bother to wait for him to shoot me. Most of the time, he ran away from me.. The boss fights which were hard for me...
  15. thE_29

What you forgot: This unknown item isnt something new. The game kinda always worked like that. This Unknown mod gives +7armor, but REMOVES the mod-slot ingame. Thats why the armor value was higher, if it had lesser open mod slots. But thats not new with 1.1
  16. thE_29

That was also in 1.06.. The jacket you get after the ending, is not the same you have during the mission. If you add mods to it, they are also gone after the ending. And before you flee with Panam, you can pick up 2-3 legendary clothing pieces next to tank. Which makes no sense at all.. The...
  17. thE_29

Yeah, but we want the legendary ones for their passive effects ;) And without having 20 INT, this was the only way to get legendary ones: hacking. Well, you can get legendary system-reset from a quest.
  18. thE_29

Its not only about being aware, but is this even a bug? Or is that an intended change and save-scumming will NEVER be back?
  19. thE_29

Yeah it would be great to know if something is a bug or intended change...
  20. thE_29

Ah yeah.. Thats what I also have seen before patch 1.1 with save-scumming. The more slots an item had, the lower the armor value was. So maybe this +7 armor mod (Me-thrill) was a thing before patch 1.1. So that mechanic isnt new, but the save-scumming is just disabled. But we still dont know...
Top Bottom