Search results

+
  1. sullyman83

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

I know my Matrix headcanon is inaccurate but it's a playful way to look at the world, one of many i have addopted so far, one was that it's just a BD made by BD studio called CDPR but that wasn't interesting enough, although CDPR is shown as a stock option in corpo plaza so who knows?
  2. sullyman83

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

Here is some of my speculation, people are so dissatisfied with this game because deep down they know they have not beaten it. One of the NPCs can be heard shouting at his phone "idiot devs, who makes a game that cannot be beaten?" The forth wall is paper thin at times and some of the references...
  3. sullyman83

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

Asking can hardly be considered an abuse of authority.
  4. sullyman83

[SPOILERS] Cats, Pyramids and Egyptian symbolism ?

Muscarine, if you find the time, investigate the Grand imperial mall before starting the mission that takes you there. The floor plan of the mall is quite similar to the floor plan of the Hathor temple and there is something very strange about the area where you encounter Sasquatch, the ceiling...
  5. sullyman83

Delamain and Tarot?

*Tell him it was your guardian angel, Johnny says this in response to Vic telling V they shoved his patient off the table and demanded to be treated. The voice sounded feminine because V is speaking Johnny's lines out loud, much to Vics displeasure.
  6. sullyman83

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

IRL our memories are memories of memories, we wake up as copies of our former selves every morning so from my point of view there is no distinction between soulkiller and any other temporary loss of consciousness. There is however a huge distinction between Alt and the engrams, Johnny and engram...
  7. sullyman83

Anyone else feel Woodman deserved far worse? [Spoilers]

Sometimes it's not so clear what's good or evil though, good intentions can yield evil results. Often we make decisions for selfish reasons, i wonder how many people avoided punching fingers on their second playthrough Knowing it would block his services and unique cyberware? Or how many people...
  8. sullyman83

Anyone else feel Woodman deserved far worse? [Spoilers]

Can't help you with Woodman but if you take Jataro alive, Regina delivers him to the Mox. i'd hoped to find him tied to a chair down in the basement at Lizzies but no such luck.
  9. sullyman83

Why cant you keep your girlfriend and stay in the city?

I've wondered about the outcome of Kerry's romance, if it can be affected by what Johnny says to Kerry the last time they speak - "leave the band it's not your scene" or "don't be a pussy". I saw the last Kerry romance scene on youtube, where and immediately thought of those two options. There...
  10. sullyman83

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

It's anxiety that causes that? I thought it was my dirty old gaming chair.
  11. sullyman83

Child NPC's and cyberware...

Shit, maybe the kid was blind and this was all his parents could afford.
  12. sullyman83

NPC describes glitch

On previous playthroughs i encountered this NPC but didn't see the glitch but just now i saw what the NPC described, meaning the glitch is part of the game. Previously i stole Dex's limo from outside Afterlife, drove it down the road and round the corner and found a bunch of Netwatch agents so i...
  13. sullyman83

What happened to quest design in Cyberpunk 2077?

To be fair though getting the best ending in the Witcher 3 relied on making some pretty unintuitive choices, so unintuitive that cdpr gave us a guide in a dialogue with Gaunter'o'dim that was part of a DLC if i'm not mistaken, this has me thinking there is more to discover. This is the first...
  14. sullyman83

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

According to Misty, there are four endings; Temperance, the devil, the sun and the star. Right before she tells you this she says she cannot give you all the answers, there are more endings. Suicide is not an option in games or in life. Going solo against Arasaka is just a variation of one of...
  15. sullyman83

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

My favourite ending is the one we haven't found yet.
  16. sullyman83

Delamain and Tarot?

That means Alt tells V destroying Delamain was a mistake, but destroying the core is what pleases Johnny the most. If Delamain is truly an ally then V should do what Delamain wants, reset the core. I wonder how often in the game Johnny steers V in the wrong direction. The cab firms previous...
  17. sullyman83

Big missing piece in the story (Humanity)

I did find myself thinking a cyberware free option would be cool but scanning is integral to the game so cyberware free is impossible. It does not however mean that because you have been forced to accept two mods that you then might as well fill every other slot, the choice about those other...
  18. sullyman83

[SPOILERS] "Where is My Mind" Ending: What is it really?

The guards haiku is a big clue- when in kyoto i hear the cuckoos call and long for kyoto A haiku about nostalgia could be relevant to your theory, if you are in kyoto, then what you long for when you hear the cuckoos call is not really kyoto but a nostalgic misrepresentation of kyoto. I...
  19. sullyman83

Takemura (Minor Spoilers)

How did Goro aquire malware for the parade after telling Wakado he had no money? writers oversight or suggestion of outside help? The questions are an important mechanic in story telling, they leave you wanting to know more. To assume oversight would be over critical and to assume purposeful...
  20. sullyman83

How "They" knew about V.

I felt like the Russian diplomate was more important than just a side gig character because he's at konpleki plaza during the heist, his hotel penthouse overlooks Sandra Ds apartment, Sandr D writes about being followed by Russians (russian scavs aside). I'm 333 hours in on this game and still...
Top Bottom