Search results

+
  1. I

Need Help to understand Thompson

Thanks a lot!
  2. I

Ok. Thanks. Do you have any source that I can read, detached from the game?
  3. I

Hey all, I just started an other run and got a question: The first we see Johnny is the flashback to the year 2023. On the way to the tower Johnny, Rogue and Thompson have a short talk about all the riots on the streets. During the Transmission Job V has an other flashback to the raid on...
  4. I

Spoiler - Kerry's guitar

Oh? Where is the problem? There are huge immersion breaking problems in nearly every game or film or other entity of entertainment segment. And THIS guitar is the reason to complain? Really? How do you feel about: hacking in games and films? they are BS in probably 99,99% of all scenes...
  5. I

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

- Dream On: Well here I am on the other side. You fight the forces you do not understand. It is pretty clear that you can not win as a simple pawn on a chess board full of queens and rooks. But as soon as you become a real power in NC by choosing the Legend End your pawn reached an other side of...
  6. I

Short Story Knocks off Stars for me [NO Spoilers]

This is first Problem. The second one is the timeline; It will not happen this year. The third one: Dropping a game that is so bug infested (this do not bother me personally, but I had no show stopper bugs), with such a mess of working / not working / stackable / non stackable / useless /...
  7. I

Short Story Knocks off Stars for me [NO Spoilers]

For me personally, Witcher 3 was too long. So I was not sad after the announcement of a shorter story in CP77. But hell... this was a really short one. And I even count all the Panam, Judi and Johnny (Sorry River, you are a nice guy but...) side missions towards story line. And the rest of the...
  8. I

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Hater or Fanboy. There is no space in-between. It's the same situation as V has at the end: Dead or Alive really binary. Oh wait... ;-) As for possible expansions AFTER the main story: I am a pessimist. It will not happen. Why? The Arasaka Ending, where V goes back to earth does not meet the...
  9. I

Are they haters or do they care about the game and its future? Are they fan boys with pink tinted glasses or do they like the game how it is? This works in both directions.
  10. I

Gamestar? Really? This Guys make often false translations from english to german and spin in their own interpretation into quotes from time to time. Do not quote them. Quote the source... They used this article as source: Primagames...
  11. I

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Honestly: Even if I have problems with game and esp. the endings, calling out fanboys and talking about pink glasses is not really fair. If I think about ME1. A game with a really cool ending for me (still impressed by the "i am sorry Shepard" move), but hey, I never wrote about it on forums...
  12. I

I liked him, not as person, but as character. He shows pretty well, how even the worst person, a terrorist, still remains a human being (a copy of one in this case). With his own twisted thoughts on happenings and wrong reasons for wrong actions (or are the reasons OK and only the actions are...
  13. I

First off: sorry for my non-existing english skills I logged in for the first time in this forums, simply because I finished the game and have some salt as give away... It was a great journey. But this is a sort of journey I will not repeat. Not in its current state. Why? Games are a resort...
Top Bottom