Search results

+
  1. J'an

Phantom Liberty or "What would you like to see improved in the future of CP2077"

I would like to see 1. permanent night. The game looks awesome at night, and I hate that I have to change always daytime in menu because the night is too short. 2. Cyberware radio
  2. J'an

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Ich freue mich sehr drauf. Bin sehr gespannt. Hoffentlich gibt es dann mal einen Nachtmodus für das Spiel so das es immer dunkel bleibt. Ich hasse es immer alle paar Minuten die Uhrzeit umzustellen. Night City soll Night City sein.
  3. J'an

Neues Witcher Spiel Open World Ansatz

Ja die kannst du ja ausschalten wenn du die Karten Funktionen durchschaltest. Geht bei Witcher 3 und CP77. Das Problem ist der Aufbau der Welt. in einem Elden Ring oder Elder Scrolls, Fallout kannst du einfach irgendwo hinlaufen und findest coole Dinge, Quests, Orte etc. Es ist einfach...
  4. J'an

Neues Witcher Spiel Open World Ansatz

Ich hoffe und wünsche mir, dass das neue Witcher eine erkundungs Open World erhält und nicht wie bisher das Fragezeichen ablaufen beibehalten wird. Ich bevorzuge das Erkundungs-Open-World design allen anderen. Es ist so viel besser. Wie man die Quests bekommt und wie die Welt funktioniert hat...
  5. J'an

Oilfields teleport bug/ reset to old position?

I experienced something weird today. I was in the oilfields to get the tarot, Climbed the tower etc, after that I ran along the closed gate nearby and tried to jump over it (doesn't work) after that I ran further along the fence to the right and from one moment to another I teleported back to...
  6. J'an

Where is the endgame?

Please not again Witcher with the 3rd person mode. Don't say something like this. New Game+ is in nearly every game s... because nothing is changing ingame, only your stats.
  7. J'an

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Nuclear explosion doesn't work. (only a little bit) and then it's frozen. Jackie gives the relic in the car. Relic not visible. Dex - Motel after gig, The blood is flying over the hand. Same at the bullet amulet.
  8. J'an

Guns keep firing bug

I have sometimes the same problem. If I equip a new weapon (machine gun) it fires until the mag is empty. Have it since release (sometimes) I use a cable mouse and keyboard.
  9. J'an

How to get around relic?

I thought so after my first run. But I had to try everything.
  10. J'an

How to get around relic?

Hi, so I'm in my second walkthrough (now 33h) and now I'm again at C.Plaza to steal the Relic. I spend all the time so far to do everything possible to get around this mission but it isn't possible. I really have to steal the relic again? There is no way around? Because I don't like the other...
  11. J'an

My small Wishlist, maybe in Cyberpunk 2078?

First of all thanks for the new patch. I have some wishes and I don't know (and know) if I will see anything of this in CP77 but I hope maybe in CP2078? I made my first walkthrough back in Dec. (highest difficulty) and it was fun. But in my second walkthrough (current one) I discover a lot of...
  12. J'an

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Thanks for the patch.
  13. J'an

Radio Cyberware

Thanks I will give it a try.
  14. J'an

Radio Cyberware

I really would like to see this cyberware because there are a lot of good tracks that I can only hear in my car, wich I rarely use or radios with tin can sound in fighting areas.
  15. J'an

Open World

What do you think? Will there be a change? How the open world works? Until now the open world is really useless. It's only a big shell for the story. I really wish the open world would be more like in The Elder Scrolls or Fallout where you can discover a lot of things and quest. Don't...
  16. J'an

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Yeha I know you guys are working really hard on this game but I really don't hope this are the biggest changes for this game?
  17. J'an

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I played it 80h, first run was 66h (highest difficulty from beginning) now I'm in my second run but I have no fun anymore. Please don't understand me wrong. I have had so much fun in my first run but now it's really different and that has one big reason. It's the world and how cyberpunk works...
  18. J'an

Enemy spawning (using cams)

If I hack cams and switch in other cams it often happens that I can't see enemies in the area. But if I enter the area tadaaaaa there are enemies. I guess the spawning distance has something to do with how far my char is away? Please change it.
  19. J'an

Quickhack problems

From time to time they aren't work against some enemies. I can activate them but nothing happens. It is really random. I have to kill them with weapons or take downs.
  20. J'an

Please fix the Police System in the game

Yes the spawn system is really ..... If they would spawn in the distance and came to my position it would be good. But they are spawning 2 or 3 meters nearby.....
Top Bottom