Search results

+
  1. homafromptz

Patch 1.2

It'd be nice if mod will actually work. Because usually it doesn't (right after you equip the weapon with this mod) and you need to switch weapons back and forth to make it work.
  2. homafromptz

Patch 1.2

Ok, maybe that was exactly the same before the patch, just didn't notice ) Anyway, it's a bug and still exists
  3. homafromptz

Patch 1.2

I finished my 100% playthroug a couple of months ago, but never encountered this particular bug (all the others - yes :D ). Yes, cars changed their appearance if you didn't look at them, but they didn't disappear right in front of your eyes (2d models in a distance - yep, 3d models nearby - no).
  4. homafromptz

Patch 1.2

Wanted level still doesn't disappear sometimes and after patch 1.2 it looks like traffic has a tendency to vanish
  5. homafromptz

Patch 1.2

Still can't remove or disassemble bunch of crafted trash items with exclamation mark from my inventory (like Johnny jacket). Weapons screen UI still doesn't update when you remove multiple items such as mods. And now you can't use "Kereznikov" bunnyhop technique to fast travel through long...
  6. homafromptz

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

just a reminder 25:40 - 26:07
  7. homafromptz

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

What i see here is that buggy glowing lines around pistol still present and that police now spawns right IN FRONT of your eyes instead of the back. So, what's fixed exactly?
  8. homafromptz

Weapon UI stat and interraction bug. "Crash" Revolver bug

Not at all. I playing in 4k, but the UI screen is not scalable, as u can see it on the screenshots and vids from other similar threads. That bug was discussed in these topics: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/weapon-ui-stat-and-interraction-bug-crash-revolver-bug.11060918/ And...
  9. homafromptz

So, as i mentioned earlier in this thread: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/weapon-ui-stat-and-interraction-bug-crash-revolver-bug.11060918/ ... the current weapon screen is a big mess, so here are some ideas how to make it actually more usable: v1 (just rearrangement and font...
  10. homafromptz

No, you can't, because even the report form has its own bugs ) (pic attached) PS: also, i think these topics should be merged https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/weapon-ui-stat-and-interraction-bug-crash-revolver-bug.11060918/
  11. homafromptz

That bug appears with any weapon that has bunch of stats. E.g: Also, at first place, why the hell do we need that big duplicated images and huge font size in the stat window? And second, why stat window overlaps the weapon list while there is a bunch of empty space at the right side? Here is...
  12. homafromptz

[Spoilers] Text bugs after Beat on the Brat: The Glen

Same here. Except name issue, in RU it shows correctly. I also decided not to take his car and money, but later he asked me about them. PS: I'm not even talking about the fact that the entire message system is broken. 90% of the time the replies in the dialog box appear higher than your...
Top Bottom