Search results

+
  1. Steampunk420

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

With all the Roy Batty talk I thought I would throw this Easter egg in...I wanted to recreate the scene but Roy is facing the wrong way and for some reason I can't get my V to sit down :(
  2. Steampunk420

hunting cyberpsychos is dangerous work
  3. Steampunk420

Farewell friends...(spoiler alerts)

I think this has to be one of the more heartbreaking moments in the game. I think the did a great job hitting our emotions whether it be Jackie's death or Sauls, Rogues....or the sad moments where are loved one leaves us over the decisions we made in the end. So much sincerities amazing writing...
  4. Steampunk420

Reginas voice dialogue is half missing

Whenever I do a Gig for Regina the first part of her voice dialogue is missing, were not talking lag I mean it just isn't there just silence. This has just started after updating to patch 1.12 for me
  5. Steampunk420

Mad Max Easter egg

I have been doing a lot of exploring now since I am on my 9th run through and well into a thousand hours I am slowing down and seeing so many sites you know were broken intentionally and can't help but feel we will see these sites active in near future....heres hoping
  6. Steampunk420

Mad Max Easter egg

It is along the road I circled best answer i can give at the moment but you can't miss it on that road...good luck
  7. Steampunk420

Mad Max Easter egg

So was running through the bad lands when I came across a tanker truck after getting my Type-66 out there. I stopped and scavenged of course and saw an Archive, it read like this... Charlize Fury: we lost them, but our rides dead Dakota Smith: give me a full status report Charlize Fury: Peters...
  8. Steampunk420

Rate the avatar above you!

8/10 I like the selfie!
  9. Steampunk420

great pics! which tiger tattoo mod do you have, mine comes out blurry and also is on Judy's body so I had to drop the one I had
  10. Steampunk420

Spector the mysterious vendor

ok looks like he owns a melee store in Japantown, thanks peeps
  11. Steampunk420

Spector the mysterious vendor

Ok when you're up in the high rise for Kerry's after party he introduces you to a guy named Spector, supposedly he has the preem stuff and Kerry will get you the "friends and family discount". When you got to talk to him to see what you got Kerry pulls you away saying you can talk to him later...
  12. Steampunk420

Show off some of your mods!

I love mods and the ones I have found have been amazing, opening up my closet for more clothes, gear, cyber"friggin"arms! but I honestly have to say it's disappointing I have to go to mods for stuff that should already be in game. I hope in the future we will see more options and CD project...
  13. Steampunk420

The Faces of Night City

I am surprised by the lack of underwater pics with Judy which I think was amazing artwork and story
  14. Steampunk420

The Faces of Night City

Top Bottom