Search results

+
  1. Axvil

Iconic Weapons bug

No, did a whole bunch at once, so they were just in the backpack. Will try your suggestion next time I play, thanks!
  2. Axvil

Iconic Weapons bug

Found a few low Tier iconics at the start, and now that I have some crafting mats to spare, decided to upgrade them. I take them from my Stash, open Inventory, Crafting, Upgrade tab, select the weapon, click the button.. and.. the material gets used up.. and.. the weapon is show upgraded to the...
  3. Axvil

No XP/Cred reward from Access Points

I was doing the mission where Regina had me break into the Russian Fixer's hotel room and steal the data shard. When I hacked the two Access Points in the apartment (full success), neither gave me XP, Credits or Components. Tried reloading, restarting, same thing. So far, this was the only time...
  4. Axvil

Edgerunners, alternate ending, mild spoiler

Everything plays out "normal" till the end. We see Lucy riding in the moon shuttle/bus. We see Lucy walking away from the camera toward the Earth, she reaches out. Closeup on her helmet, mirrored visor reflecting the Earth, her hand and some of the lunar landscape. For a brief second, we see...
  5. Axvil

Load game screen all red boxes

What?? But I just bought a PS5 and an Xbox-whatever, so I can randomly play my game on a different platform.. LOL.. I'll give it a shot, thanks
  6. Axvil

Load game screen all red boxes

Fired up game first time since 1.6 Everything seemed fine, no issues.. then I died and when I pulled up the Load screen, all I got was red boxes, no readable text, no picture. Exited to Main Menu, Load screen was fine there. Minor inconvenience.. anyone experienced anything like this?
  7. Axvil

Vehicle moving.

PC player here, using an x-box controller for driving. You should also check out Nexus mods for improved driving scripts etc To be fair, even with all that, driving still feels a lil janky, but it is significantly better than say v1.00 vanilla
  8. Axvil

Trans V

Wouldn't it be great to be able to edit the romanceable NPCs, to suit our taste and match our V? Want River with a male body, but a vagina and female voice? Click-click-click How about Kerry with a female body, no penis but male voice? Click-click-click All the NPCs should want our V...
  9. Axvil

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I hope CD Projekt has spent the last 4 months just polishing the Lesbian experience, so it can live up to the community's wildest expectations. I don't want to see any barber shops, tattoo parlors, garages, cut features, missing content, new content etc until I can reenact my personal tumbler...
  10. Axvil

Request for some very long hairstyles for V

Very unpractical for combat. Can get in your eye, obstructing vision at a critical moment. Bad guy a hold of it, you are doing what he wants you to do. Though to wear a helmet on top. Clipping issues. Flow physics. Would prefer the Devs focusing on, more important issues.. also, check NexusMods
  11. Axvil

Holo-dancer gone..?

I think I might have found a workaround. Through NVidia Setting pulled up GeForce Experience, on the Home page clicked on CP 2077, then Details, and then Optimize. This changed my resolution to 2560x1440 and all my setting to basically Low or the lowest. Launched the game, and holo dance is...
  12. Axvil

Holo-dancer gone..?

I'm not sure if this is a recent glitch/bug/technical issue, or something else. To celebrate 1 year anniversary, I decided to start a new playthrough today. Got to Lizzie's, met Evelyn and we went into the VIP lounge. During my previous 3 playthroughs, there was a holographic dancer in the...
  13. Axvil

Apartment mirror - quick appearance changes

Easy opportunity missed, It would be neat if we could use the mirror in V's apartment to make 'reasonable' appearance changes -Makeup -Hair color -Hair style Add scars, tattoos, bruises as we see fit based on story progression
  14. Axvil

Main Story - Time - Hard Core

I always felt that open world games with a pressing main story just tend to.. not feel.. right.. In Fallout 4, my baby gets taken and I'm off to planting tomatoes for years, building shanty towns so Preston gets off my back for 5m etc.. Just feels.. immersion breaking. I think this game would...
  15. Axvil

The city, gangs, cops and corps..

Obviously, this would be fairly complicated to implement, but.. It would be cool if the city truly got divided into Gang Zones: controlled by a main gang, they are the defacto 'police'. You start shooting up people on the street, it's the Tyger Claws that show up, not the regular police. You...
  16. Axvil

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

Happy Birthday Glad to see more and more positive reviews on Steam, though personally I never had any big issues with the OG PC version. Looking forward to what you guys can do/add next year!
  17. Axvil

Judy, Ev and the VDBz connection, mild spoiler

Anyone else finds it weird that at no point we (V and Judy) blame what happened to Ev on the VBDz? She gets hacked by them (probably by Brigette herself) and turned into a vegetable. Then Woodman doe what he does, Finger does what he does, and finally she ends up with the Scavs. (head scratch)...
  18. Axvil

Quick "Thank You" to the Devs

While forums in general tend to quickly degenerate into.. shall we say 'passionate complaining', I want to recognize that the Devs are clearly paying attention to what's being said and are listening. A game this big and complex cannot be "fixed" overnight, anyone should understand that, and...
  19. Axvil

How to upgrade Clothing Rarity ?

Some iconic weapons/clothing can be upgraded to higher Tier. You do it through the crafting menu, so you need points in Tech and the necessary Perks. Then you simply craft the item from the list.
  20. Axvil

Smart Link or Ballistic Coprocessor?

I prefer Johnny's Tat, it speaks volumes of the trust and love we built throughout our adventures!
Top Bottom