Search results

+
  1. ContactFront

Mini-map while driving needs to be zoomed out

Agreed! At least in Claire's quest the road gives you heads up arrows about what is about to happen on the road and the route yo need to follow.
  2. ContactFront

Crafting "set number to craft"

Can we please please please get a "set number to craft" button option? 8000 grey components to craft 1000 Green etc ... each with its own mouse click that you have to repeat from green to blue to purple to gold o_O(n) I'm begging you! Thanks in advance all.
  3. ContactFront

Johnny Silverhand recurring dialogue subtitle bug

I've been getting this bug whereby the dialogue for Johnny Silverhand stays onscreen after I reload a saved game. Something like "Ha! Looks like the house is rakin' it in" It went a way once but next day it came back when I reloaded.
  4. ContactFront

Small graphical bug with outer torso item

Still happening as of Jan 20
  5. ContactFront

Sir John Phallustiff!

OMG! F****** hilarious! Kudos to the devs for this. So god damned funny I cried. Can't wait to "get it up" to legendary :ROFLMAO:
  6. ContactFront

Show me your outfit of choice!

I have loads of different outfits and I hoard all the different items but it bugs me I can't wear them as legendary gear :( Outfit system and hide hat! When do we want it? Now! :D
  7. ContactFront

Does anyone feel totally immersed despite the shortcomings?

Definitely feel immersed. I've said since I started that it feels like an interactive movie that you just can't stop watching.
  8. ContactFront

The very beautiful V creation thread

How do yo get the rear view? I've never seen that before?
  9. ContactFront

Eventual mod request

Yes please to the OP! I really love this idea. ESO has so many community mods that make the game just so much better and that's an MMORPG. Great idea.
  10. ContactFront

Post Your Desktop

;) Sorry for the crap phone pic though
  11. ContactFront

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned for ban's sake. No ban necessary for me, though. Can't ban me. Even if you imagine you can ban me for this post. I can't be banned. It's against my ban policy. No ban shall hold me!
  12. ContactFront

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

What about a comedy channel? :D
  13. ContactFront

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

Would pay for DLC to add more of this stuff some of the people here are talking about. No doubt about it.
  14. ContactFront

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

A few things I'd like to see: 1/Cosmetic clothing to hide armour. I couldn't seem to find the right legendary specs for the outfit I wanted to actually wear. 2/a full cyber body/parts like the pen and paper RP game used to allow. If I want Cyberpsychosis that's my choice :D 3/ Sleak heavy...
  15. ContactFront

[Hot Take Feedback] Main story way too short

I feel the same as the OP. I almost finished the main so quickly that I had to stop doing it right before Embers just to fill out the character more. Sort of broke the immersion a bit. Seems like the Main story could be drawn out longer until you're closer to fifty or have completed a set number...
Top Bottom