Search results

+
  1. Malaclypse5

An open letter to the developers and staff of CDPR:

All I can thank CDPR for is that I appreciate other games more. Games that have been in developement for 3-4 years that just work out of the box and deliver on their promises. In that regard I really have to thank CDPR ...
  2. Malaclypse5

Reform the current patch timeline

Not wrong but because CDPR is a publicly traded company they will try to rush out as many patches as it needs to get this game back to the PS store ... It's a lose lose for the devs of CDPR they are not at fault for the rushed release of the game even though they are the ones who have to deal...
  3. Malaclypse5

From a Fan to the fans.

Are you serious? Maybe you need to watch this: (got linked a million times before)
  4. Malaclypse5

From a Fan to the fans.

And nothing gets better if there is no critisicm period. So let people criticise as long as its not blind hate towards CDPR. If CDPR really wanted to pull a "No Mans Sky" move here they should go silent for the next few months, fix their game and people would be happy ... Even though the trust...
  5. Malaclypse5

CDPR- Remove distant vehicle traffic. It looks ridiculous and frees up a routine.

Time my friend, they tried their best and failed because of time restrictions, thats the whole downfall of this game :)
  6. Malaclypse5

From a Fan to the fans.

It baffles me how incompetent people are when faced with reason and objective criticism. Call me a hater or even a "doomer" but first thing for tackling a problem is to acknowledge it even exists, over enthusiastic people like you are no help, neither for the fans nor the devs ...
  7. Malaclypse5

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Best summary of everything I've read so far, I really hope CDRP reads your post.
  8. Malaclypse5

Such low performance! Why?

On my RTX 2070 it runs "fine" I guess, most times over 60 FPS on DLSS "balanced". I hoped for better performance, in my opinion the games performance completely relies on DLSS, without DLSS the FPS would dip to the low 40 on mid to high settings on 1440p ...
  9. Malaclypse5

Such low performance! Why?

In short: never trust the devs in regards to system requirements, its 90% complete BS or they think 20 FPS are "a good experience" ... Look at the console ports, someone really thought this is ready and can be published.
  10. Malaclypse5

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

Witcher 3 imho had better missions and quests, more memorable events. CP Story was pretty good but all in all it felt really short and not many things out of the ordinary. And I really can't understand CDPRs reasoning behind it "Witcher 3 was too long because many people didn't finish it", like...
  11. Malaclypse5

Oh my sweet summer child
  12. Malaclypse5

GTA 5 is a polished Game with working traffic (Cyberpunk is 90% a huge city, just a hint) working police AI, police chases, excellent vehicle physics, many small activities besides the main game or sidequests, interactive people all over the world, NPCs taking part in many different activities...
  13. Malaclypse5

So its just the console version that is at fault for this dilemma? Laughable ... They just don't recognize that the game they delivered just didn't cut it, content wise, depth wise its just not what was promised, by a long shot. And thats what bothers me it looks like they are completely...
Top Bottom