Search results

+
  1. funplayer1000

Patch 1.1

I see no dam difference it just plays how it normally plays but with actual more bugs accruing more than often. There are no change's what so ever. IT actually made it more obvious that the game is broken. This update was only for last gen console. Dripfeeding on fucking patches is just god dam...
  2. funplayer1000

Patch 1.1

That is not much of a fix. Sure there are some that are stated but they're not the "critical" bugs you guys said to fix...are the main ones that bad to get rid of? Just my opinion, these bug fix's are underwhelming. Giving me the "drip-feed" feeling but only on bug fix's. Anyhow, I hope you guys...
  3. funplayer1000

Patch 1.1

I clicked like for your comment as red point...is that bad? I'm trying to hit like because I liked what you said.
  4. funplayer1000

The Heist mission Bug Evelyn Parker

I've already reloaded from previous saves and tried multipul times to get past the glitch. I've tried also tapping T for the phone before V calls her himself but nothing happens. It's just stuck at V hanging up. Loading back before starting the heist mission is still not helping. I've did all I...
  5. funplayer1000

The Heist mission Bug Evelyn Parker

When jumping off of the Arasaka Tower(Window near ladder) the game bug's out when you try calling evelyn parker. Jackie's dialogs says to call evelyn parker, when V does so he/she hangs up when parker picks up. After that it's just awkward silence infinite. Can't progress through the story...
Top Bottom