Search results

+
  1. taiwanluthiers

V's mansion exploit (possible spoiler)

So you remember before 1.2 when you could use an exploit to get onto V's mansion from V's apartment? After 1.2 CDPR patched the speed exploit that not only made it impossible to get to V's mansion, but also fixed it so even if you somehow were able to get up to the mansion the door won't open...
  2. taiwanluthiers

This is a gonk

In Star Wars, this is called a GNK power droid. It is literally a walking battery. It does nothing else. And for some weird reason it is programmed to feel pain, because in Return of the Jedi you see one of Jabba the Hutt's henchman hang it upside down and burn its feet and the droid feels pain...
  3. taiwanluthiers

DLC/Rocket launch island details 1.21

I think they added more details in patch 1.2 to that DLC island (where the rocket launches). There were some details that were added, and some assets have changed... or looks like it. Think the next expansion will involve this island?
  4. taiwanluthiers

Gimme Danger quest small details (spoiler)

In Gimme Danger when you are supposed to go recon the Arasaka Industrial Park with Takemura, if you chose the blue dialog (ask him to grab some pizza), after you finish the recon, there will be take out foods. If you did not, then there will not. If you select that dialog Takemura will say how...
  5. taiwanluthiers

That bird in the Panam ending...

I don't know about you, but that bird you see in the Panam ending looks a lot like the bird that represents Ciri from The Witcher 3. Some connection here?
  6. taiwanluthiers

all of these videos of Saul appearing in cutscenes where he's not meant to be

I saw a bunch of videos where there are cutscenes where Saul appears when the cutscene has nothing to do with him, or is before he is even introduced (like Act 1, prologue, etc.) Is this a bug or a glitch?
  7. taiwanluthiers

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Ok, more of a DLC/addon type game rather than a game, but man that cyberpunk game very much deserves to be its own game, and honestly I liked it better than the base game! I wonder whatever happened to that series? (the blood dragon part, not Far Cry series) That game felt like it had better...
  8. taiwanluthiers

Cyberpunk themed real world items..

For those in the United States and living in a gun friendly part of the country (which is most medium to small towns throughout the country) - Has anyone made Cyberpunk themed firearms? Like for example an AR15/1911/Glock17/19 that says Arasaka or Militech on it? Or even firearms that looks like...
  9. taiwanluthiers

Bug report: Never Fade Away (spoiler)

During the quest Never Fade Away, when Johnny decided to play a gig right in front of Arasaka Tower, Archangel plays on a loop and does not stop until you reload a save. If you do nothing the song will loop even after V wakes up from the deep dive, and as you are leaving the underground complex...
  10. taiwanluthiers

Johnny's last ride a year ago (spoiler)

I know the radio said this, how Johnny Silverhand had his last ride a year ago. But the whole story with Johnny attacking Arasaka Tower in 2023 and detonating a nuke in it comes from Cyberpunk 2020 lore, and unless they are very recently retconned, is it an oversight or is there something more...
  11. taiwanluthiers

Autism in Cyberpunk type settings

I know Cyberpunk is always depressing stuff, but I am autistic (or really, Asperger's, but it's now lumped into Autism in general). One big difficulty I have is social interaction. I always thought that cyberware could help autistic person to live normally in society by training them to...
  12. taiwanluthiers

Spoiler - Kerry's guitar

No idea who wrote the story for Kerry's romance, but clearly not a guitar player. First the guitar body seems to change color in weird way, must either be some weird cyberpunk finish that changes its appearance in weird ways, or it's a glitch. But ebony frets?? I wouldn't even try playing that...
  13. taiwanluthiers

appearance mod

I know there are mods out there to change your appearance mid game... What I want to know is, how do I make myself look overweight like Dexter Deshawn or like so many overweight NPC I see around night city?
  14. taiwanluthiers

movement disabled after scripted movements

I don't know what happened, did not happen before and I did not update the game either. What happened is, ever since I installed the "annoy me no more" mod (it basically stops the game from disabling double jumps, movement, etc. when getting a phone call) anytime I go into a scripted movement...
  15. taiwanluthiers

spoiler - Saburo's datapad

I used a trainer to go back, but there is a way to get up to the AV pad after Saburo died, and you will find a sword and a datapack floating in space after the AV left. The data pack is really enlightening. What did Saburo intend to do if Yorinobu didn't kill him? He said "it's good your mother...
  16. taiwanluthiers

Spoiler - Bartmoss

When you go back to where Takemura killed Dexter Deshawn, close by you will find a freezer (you can scan for it), and if you open it it's Bartmoss inside. My question is, how the hell did his body remain intact and the ice cube still there after 50 years?? Was preservatives involved or was the...
  17. taiwanluthiers

That scissor looking thing at the elbow of Johnny's cyber arm

I don't know if it's a bug, glitch, or something, but it's gotta hurt a LOT whenever Johnny rests his cyber elbow on his legs (at least before he got soulkilled). Is there a reason for that? Or is it some part of a mantis blade cyberware? I didn't know Johnny had mantis blades.
  18. taiwanluthiers

Why so many money cat in the game?

I currently live in Taiwan. We see a lot of money cat in Taiwan because you know.. it's considered good luck especially for a business. So it's a pretty ubiquitous sighting in Taiwan to see them. But the time I lived in America I have rarely if ever seen those maneki neko figurines unless the...
  19. taiwanluthiers

The beginning of SCOP??

Well I guess Cyberpunk got a few things right: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat I could see a future where the average plebs eat lab grown meat while the really rich can eat real meat every now and then...
  20. taiwanluthiers

Johnny interacting with the world possible spoiler

So I was playing Judy's sidequest... and in one of the quests, Johnny appears and says to "eat the free pizza and get out of here", then goes into the room with the hanging beads. But thing is, the beads move as though someone actually went into that room! But I thought Johnny is just an image...
Top Bottom