Search results

+
  1. Arcopix

A New Saga Begins

I hope they've learned from the mistakes the did with Cyberpunk and deliver a superior game (to both Cyberpunk which should be a low bar and Witcher 3, which would be a tad bit more difficult)
  2. Arcopix

Hotfix 1.11

It's nice to see hotfixes like that. Hopefully CDPR will continue releasing smaller patches which resolves quest related issues instead of waiting for a "large patch" ala 1.1
  3. Arcopix

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

While I don't view the game as a "failure" I wouldn't call it great "success" either. It's something in between. Important notice - the game is incredibly successful commercially. That doesn't turn it into great product. At the moment Gamestop stocks are very expensive - that doesn't mean...
  4. Arcopix

Distant Trees and Plants - Bug Report

I would suggest to change the subject of the post to be indicative of the bug itself :) It's not like there are 2 bugs in the game right now :)
  5. Arcopix

New 1.1 Bug (in apt area johnny says "Ha. House rakin it in. Wonder what the boss has to say about it?")

I hope that CDPR start releasing smaller, incremental updates on a weekly/daily basis which address issues like this, instead of working on "larger" updates like 1.1 which resolved some quests' issues and introduced new ones.
  6. Arcopix

Patch 1.1, when?

It wasn't at the time (I did check) :) Anyway, they first pushed the patch live and then posted the CHANGELOG and the announcements in Twitter and so on
  7. Arcopix

Patch 1.1

I'll download the patch to test out how much it has improved the game stability, but I guess I'll wait for 1.2 before actually getting back into it. While I wasn't expecting any actual grand new features, I was expecting a few minor ones like the better control customization, mini-map zoom...
  8. Arcopix

Patch 1.1

Sounds good so far, although no fixes on glaring issues like the mini-map or lack of control customization =/ Those should have been easy to implement.
  9. Arcopix

Patch 1.1, when?

6.8GB here No news in the News section or on twitter as of this point. Edit: here's a link: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/patch-1-1.11075603/
  10. Arcopix

Is it too little too late?

Is it too late? Hell no. It's been 40 days since the release. If they manage to resolve some of the most glaring issues (police system, driving in general, revamp crafting), optimize the performance and fix the most annoying bugs a lot of people would restart playing just to experience the game...
  11. Arcopix

About Angry Joe's Reviews... (& me)

I caught that as well. I kind of hoped that he'll stall the review for another week or so in order to review the 1.1 version "which could be better, maybe, I hope?" but I understand that he had to release before everyone completely looses interest in the topic.
  12. Arcopix

About Angry Joe's Reviews... (& me)

I rarely watch AngryJoe these days. I find his content to be a bit childish at times. That being said, he is a good game critique that I hold in high respect. To be honest, I am a bit disappointed with his review. AJ gave the story high opinion without mentioning any of its issues like the high...
  13. Arcopix

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Fair enough. My point was that considering how many people are passionately arguing about it, one cannot say that universally people like the conclusions or the ending of the story.
  14. Arcopix

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Considering the amount of noise there is in topics like this one, I am not so sure that lot's of people like the story's pacing, ending or even the overall plot. As for the "Life Paths" - people have been whining not because of the story of the paths themselves, but rather that those have very...
  15. Arcopix

Roadmap?

Err... no :) Their newsletter was more of "there is a road" :) The information the posted, was that there will be version 1.1 and 1.2 in the next couple of months, after which they will focusing on free/non-free DLC and expansions. There are no specifics attached to those. A roadmap would...
  16. Arcopix

A little worrying

I am not finding it worrying at all. I suspect that the development team is working on series of fixes and UI improvements as well as "as many" minor new features which should be somewhat easy to implement (hairstyle, make up, etc parlors, couple of new vehicles, weapons, mods, etc) which can...
  17. Arcopix

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Considering the current state of the game, which might be enjoyable for some (including me) but is incomplete or imperfect in so many aspects, talking or even focusing on multiplayer doesn't make any sense to me. Personally I would prefer series of DLC/updates/expansions which will improve the...
Top Bottom