Search results

+
  1. M

Story and main character ideas for a new Witcher game (Spoilers, maybe)

I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. I'd be so happy with a 'familiar' but not the same Witcher game, set in different surroundings with new storylines and characters. I haven't played anything (including Cyberpunk) that has allowed me to get into a game as much as TW3 to the point it left...
  2. M

Could be a different way to go, however, if she is now the queen of Nilfgaard is it really a Witcher game?
  3. M

1. I get what you are saying, this might be something that can explored in a different quest line. My (loose) thought behind the sorceress are a lone sorceress hiding from danger (a bit like Keira Metz in Velen) and scaring the locals off with some tricks to make the farm appear haunted...
  4. M

As a fan of The Witcher 3 and therefore CDPR, I have enjoyed playing Cyberpunk 2077 recently. However, it wasn’t as amazing as The Witcher 3 with its DLCs for me. The characters, the quest lines, the Witcher world just feels richer to me. Just my personal preference, that is all. It has made me...
  5. M

After Cyberpunk I hope CDPR reconsiders their push towards open world games...

The Witcher 3 works really well as an open world for me and I hope they make many more.
  6. M

Cars of Night City

It's all about the Shion Coyote for me. Drives well everywhere and is pretty fast. Just wish I could paint the whole thing matte black.
  7. M

What game are you currently playing

Started playing Greedfall after it became available through PS Plus. Pleasantly surprised so far.
  8. M

I'm expecting more discussion about The Witcher IV

I think CDPR is big enough to keep focussed on CP2077 for now whilst starting the writing process for (hopefully) a new Witcher game.
  9. M

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

1000% with a customizable main character.
  10. M

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

Personally I don't mind a bad ending when it's at the end, very sudden. I hated playing RDR2 hearing Arthur cough, run slower and knowing he wouldn't make it. Real sense of dread playing through that.
  11. M

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

That all looks incredible!!
  12. M

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi, I'm new here, just trying to get to 10 posts so I can share ideas about a new witcher game.
  13. M

Witcher 1 Remake as a quick way for CDPR to bounce back?

I would love a way to play TW1 & TW2 on PS5. Having been a console gamer mostly I have missed out on those.
  14. M

My Witcher 4 idea [Spoilers]

Personally I'd like the main character to be a customized character.
Top Bottom