Search results

+
  1. cannabination

Hop on a car and ride around

Since the minimap requires so much attention when driving and fast travel is instantaneous I've found that despite a couple hundred hours across three playthroughs I haven't spent enough time looking at CPs greatest asset... Night City itself. I found it quite fun to take a trip around the city...
  2. cannabination

Dream feature/mod ideas

We all know CP has some serious issues that need to be patched and that the devs are going to be mostly tuning AI and taking care of those, so some of the more niche features we've all imagined may never be officially implemented. That leaves the modding community, which has saved so many games...
  3. cannabination

Mod shout out

It cannot be fun sifting through a zillion virtually identical threads while everyone is all keyed up(or the video that must not be shown, lol). Just wanted to say thanks!
  4. cannabination

Welcome to America, Comrade help

The car isn't there so I can't place the tracker, lol. I've reloaded and even gone back to a previous save. Anyone know the script to set the quest state to "tracker placed=1"? I can't find it in the save editor. TY.
  5. cannabination

A real roadmap for CP2077

This game is built on a very strong foundation, but due to the rushed release we're all aware that some parts of the overall construction are very shaky. I can sort of almost understand investor pressure and the need to release something early. It's too bad they couldn't take the paid beta route...
Top Bottom