Search results

+
  1. isroth

Patch 1.1

after upgrade 1.1 when I talk with myst, you can't see the tarot card on table. and I stuck with her cannot leave the place after conversation
  2. isroth

Patch 1.1

Thank you for this update. but I still have same issues. sometimes commands like jump doesn't work need to exit game and star the game again. where I go items explode for nothing, like glasses, boxes etc,,,, need update interaction with the police you get start police and just go to other road...
  3. isroth

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I played more then 200 hrs, the game should be better. I little disappointed but the time will say. I deleted many times and start new game because some bugs, like invisibles ncps, were I go objects just down or stuck in air or between street , or items you cant take. somehow I missing the...
  4. isroth

What would Fix the game for you?

fix answers options, in some quests i can't change other options answers, its stuck. fix objects stuck between floor or stuck in middle space and cant be take fix waked npc they go to "a" point at "b" point and back well have a lot to fix. I believe can be fixed. I take prints screens off...
Top Bottom