Search results

+
  1. dadone86

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

"our commitment to postpone things after it's too late" [...]
  2. dadone86

Updated Roadmap

Just checking in... are we still blaming corona or?
  3. dadone86

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

Finally the game will be truly restored. About time. Good luck to these modders.
  4. dadone86

[patch 1.3] My car was blown up, but I drove on ...

You were on a highway to hell. (kill me pls.)
  5. dadone86

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

still no run/walk toggle button lol
  6. dadone86

I dont understand How There are still Game Breaking Bugs like this in the game

Hey atleast it makes you a better pc user by teaching you how to lock framerate lmao. Truly an interactive experience. It makes you even engage with other real players!!!11!!1
  7. dadone86

I am saving my first playthrough for when the game is fixed

Im waiting for modders to truly fix the game as i've lost any ounce of faith i had in cdpr fixing this game. And im not talking about simply fixing bugs and crashes. Since according to them the pc version is not broken anyways, so i know they won't do anything about the core mecanichs: ia, crime...
  8. dadone86

Decent RPG with normal cutscenes like Witcher 3

To me, the mass effect trilogy is what you're looking for, especially if you like premade characters (which at that point i'd recommend waiting for the remastered edition). Also the dragon age (altho a bit more traditional combat wise and less actiony, rdr2, the yakuza serie... im sure im...
  9. dadone86

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

I wish there was a way to pay in installments too. Too bad my 60 eu were good from the get go. The game? Eh, not so much.
  10. dadone86

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

Every patch or hotfixes they released so far are proof enough. But i guess as most things, only time will really tell.
  11. dadone86

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

This game is fundamentally broken. Is like trying to build a skyscraper on haystack and mud foundations. They'd have to rewrite the code from the bottom up to even think starting to add new stuff. All they can do is fix glitches, perks straight up not working and hopefully the AI, hoping that...
  12. dadone86

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

most likely wednesday, which will be last day of march. So far hotfixes and patches came out either wednesday or friday.
  13. dadone86

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

watch it, in a couple of months it'll be the dev's fault and not the managment. Textbook historic revisioning.
  14. dadone86

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

This didn't age well lmao.
  15. dadone86

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

This is what drives me insane. CDPR thinking the problem of this game are bugs. Sure, those are a problem, but i don't think anyone expected cp2077 to be bug free. We definitely didn't expect the piss poor ai, the baffling police system and the "freedom of choice".
  16. dadone86

Is this game an rpg?

13:10 and onward https://youtu.be/FknHjl7eQ6o
  17. dadone86

Fix Traffic

For sure. But you also have to consider that tw3 has been out for almost 6 years now. Im pretty sure that 2 months in there weren't too many mods/modders floating around.
  18. dadone86

Is this game an rpg?

Because they advertised it as such for years?
  19. dadone86

Fix Traffic

Then you'll have more luck asking around in the nexus mod website. I don't think i've ever seen any proficient modder post here. But hey, im not omniscent,so...
  20. dadone86

Graphics error.

Because when you try to hotfix the game on the fly like this you might solve some bugs but more are destined to pop up since they cannot take the proper measures to test hotfixes. Only thing is to hope they fix it for you with the next 1.2 patch.
Top Bottom