Search results

+
  1. DRE8472

Bugs after Patch 2.0

1. easily reproduce-able; after turning off the Settings -> Interface -> ‘Show Action Buttons’ option all action buttons are hidden as intended. however, the bug is that if the player uses their optics (i..e scan) the Phone Icon action button becomes visible on lower left of UI. player can...
  2. DRE8472

Can progress dialogue with Jackie

Happened to me as well, Jackie is waiting for you to call your car. I play with most of the UI disabled, you must be as well, and so you don't see the tutorial popup telling you to press a button to call your vehicle. I don't think Jackie even tells you to call your car so unless you have the...
  3. DRE8472

where is the manual for this stupid game?

The problem with guides in this age of gaming is how quickly they become troves of bad information following game patches. You never know if what you are reading is still accurate, especially for RPG's when they are recommending builds and perks, etc.
  4. DRE8472

Playstation Store

I''m not sure I understand you, there is no PS5 version yet. The PS4 version is just backwards "compatible" on PS5; CDPR releasing actual PS5 version later this year (so they say...).
  5. DRE8472

BEST HDR settings for CyberPunk 2077 on Xbox one X

You'll need to provide the model of your TV as Samsung makes lots of TVs.... or Google "Samsung QLED <model name> maximum nits" and you'll likely get an answer pretty quickly yourself! After that, you need to experiment with the mid-tone mapping point so it looks right to you. I suggest...
  6. DRE8472

Playstation Store

With the delayed patch announced today, I'm guessing at least another 4-6 weeks.
  7. DRE8472

Playstation Store

During my time with the game on PS5 I had over 100 crashes. 3 of those were severe ones where the PS5 needed a hard reset. The console then goes through a maintenance cycle to scan the drive for errors and warns you to power down properly or risk damage to your machine... it's not very fun on...
  8. DRE8472

There is a bus depot and bus stops, yet no buses seen moving on the roads

No buses...good catch. Me, I wonder how NC managed to completely abolish all fires. I mean we even see trash can fires inside buildings (eg V's parking garage)! Not one siren or fire truck to be seen in the game? At least, none on the road in hundreds of hours driving around.
  9. DRE8472

Customization

I actually liked that headwear changed my female V's hairstyle. It was one of the only ways to change V's appearance post creation and I had fun with keeping different hats for my different outfits. Hey, you take your fun in this game where you can find it...
  10. DRE8472

JACKIES BIKE

The way you receive the bike depends on what you decided to do with Jackie when Delamain asks. I think some of the options (send to Vik), she'll send you a text and key to the bike is right outside V's apartment door somewhere.
  11. DRE8472

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

This comes across as completely disingenuous and it's tiresome. CDPR sold a broken game on 2 of the targeted platforms and deliberately did not show or allow media footage from those base platforms before launch. I don't know, nor care, how you did "some research" nor do I want to do it for...
  12. DRE8472

[- SUGGESTION | OPEN LETTER -] I got a slap in the face

You lost me here.
  13. DRE8472

Stuck on hacking tutorial PS4

You can choose to skip the tutorial. The mechanics shown are not that hard to pick up during regular play and if you are really worried about missing something, you could check youtube for a let's play video on your system of choice and should see all the prompts and what not there. That...
  14. DRE8472

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

Lizzy has gone the full 9 yards and converted all her skin to chrome. Her questline involves .
  15. DRE8472

Is Night City a city or a landfill?

With the fact that most of the population are eating single serving foods from one of the zillion vending machines, it makes sense that there would be trash absolutely everywhere. That said, why are there so many vending machines!?!? Apparently there are no longer such things as supermarkets...
  16. DRE8472

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

As someone that likes to take the time to RP V living in her apartment, I find options are very limited. And then the few options they do provide, are mostly half-ass implemented. For example: Bed: 1/2 sleeping in bed, perpendicular to the pillows and always on top of sheets; PC: checking...
  17. DRE8472

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

I'm ok with the options provided...however I really wish my V looked in-game like she did in the character creation screen! Why the big disparity?
  18. DRE8472

BEST HDR settings for CyberPunk 2077 on Xbox one X

Have no idea what @limbo47800 is saying but... OP -- your question: the optimal settings will be determined by your TV. Maximum brightness should be set to the maximum nits (a measure of TV brightness) that your TV can do. Using google, I was able to find the max for my LG TV and set it to...
  19. DRE8472

The LOD is extreme BAD

Just adding that it's also absolute horsepoop on PS5. NC used to be very pretty AND smooth on PS5 before the slew of patches... big crowds and cars/environmental details seen far off in the distance. I spent hundreds of hours during December/Jan, played through over 100 PS5 "desktop" crashes...
  20. DRE8472

Climbing skyscrapers: screenshots / views, issues, ideas

Sure, you can do it and are rewarded with some pretty cool views. But that's it... I haven't found ANY content in these areas that has made it worth it, over and above the challenge of the climb. I do admit, it is fun to leap from skyscraper to skyscraper and makes you think V is a total...
Top Bottom