Search results

+
  1. oldblivion1

Fix for the running footstep sounds?

Come to think of it, it does seem to happen after VI dies from a 'fall'. I'm not sliding tho, and I am definitely stopping and waiting, then walking around a bit to see if it gets fixed. Even doing a slide or any other motions that interrupt the footstep sounds (like jumping or angled down a...
  2. oldblivion1

Crafting increases your overall loading times. Don't do it.

I noticed that after several hours of play (starting with hour 2-2.5, wackier stuff starts happening, like grenade doesn't work sometimes, die more often due to stepping on the wrong angled pebble, cars flying outta nowhere and stuff like that).
  3. oldblivion1

Is that a single save file? Because it might be showing you the save folder. I have 180mb of saves right now, but spread across several saves.
  4. oldblivion1

Rocket boots from Fingers ripper are wonky as hecc

Hello, If you didn't murder Fingers (or went to him before he was relevant to the plot), you can buy some Rocket Boots with Hover Action™. Using these things is downright horrible. First, they activate too early, so I can't bunny hop at all with them. It says 'hold jump key to activate...
  5. oldblivion1

Fix for the running footstep sounds?

You have footstep sounds? Bro my V footstep disappear after I do too much bunny hopping. I wish I had footstep sounds :(
  6. oldblivion1

I don't have failing hardware, otherwise this would be a constant issue, and not only after abusing the crafting system. It's already been proven that crafting messes your game up, that's why they 'fixed' the problem (by increasing the limit to 14mb). The bigger your game file gets, the longer...
  7. oldblivion1

[Bug Report] Missing Footsteps Sound (PC)

+1 1611321739 Just wanted to add, on fresh boot, the footstep sounds work great. This started happening after installing the double jump upgrade. I travel by bunnyhop, and the sound cuts off during these phases. I traveled by bunnyhop without any feet upgrades before and sound always recovered...
  8. oldblivion1

I was at 2mb prior to 1.06 since I had already read about the corrupted save files, then updated to 1.06 since they solved the issue, however, the speed at which they fixed it, and knowing that this same issue already existed in Witcher 3, I believe the fix to have been some temporary increase...
  9. oldblivion1

I guess you didn't read my post in order, because I never mentioned using a save editor until after encountering the issue. I used that to repair what was already broken. I had assumed the number of crafting components is responsible for the issue, thus I attempted to lower their quantity. The...
  10. oldblivion1

I think normal crafting would be ok, but I've crafted several thousands of white and purple medkits. I think the more items you craft, the worse it gets.
  11. oldblivion1

TLDR; Don't craft too much as it will increase your loading times and there's no fix except to never craft anything ever. Hello, Since the crafting system in this game is broken to heck, I decided to craft white medkits and break them down repeatedly (to farm components), then craft purple...
  12. oldblivion1

No flashlights, but why do car lights turn off when exiting them?

I explore the game, I don't really do quests, so I walk around checking stuff out. I don't want GTA, I want a flashlight, or at the very least some kind of lighting option, which the car would have been.
  13. oldblivion1

No flashlights, but why do car lights turn off when exiting them?

Hello, I've noticed a severe lack of any sort of flashlight in the game. I was fine with that, I figured I'd get some night vision eye implant or something (haven't come across that yet), but then, since I am a resourceful kinda dude, I figured I could just turn on the lights on a car and light...
Top Bottom