Search results

+
  1. GROOVYJV

Emptying the Xbox's cache can solve problems with textures not showing properly!

I've talked with some friends (people who play on PlayStation and PC included) and we all have noticed that sometimes CDPR's games do have this grainy look. Witcher 3 certainly looked similar to CP2077 in that regard in my base Xbone
  2. GROOVYJV

Gamebreaking Bug - Not Able to Start Final Mission

Did you manage to find a solution?
  3. GROOVYJV

Second Conflict Mission Bug

I don't play on pc, sporto!
  4. GROOVYJV

Maybe if they reply to me saying that I'll send them. But they never do.
  5. GROOVYJV

Are they ever gonna fix this mess of a game?

Problem is, I spent 60 on this game a month and a half ago, not "in a few months", so the feeling that I spent some hard to earn money on this game, just to be locked out of the last mission because of a bug, is not good. Will it be fixed in two years? Probably, I guess? But by that time I will...
  6. GROOVYJV

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

agreed, and the lack of information from CDPR's part is what really bothers me, before I encountered my own game breaking bug I was already planning to play the game again because I was really enjoying it and I wanted to try female V next, and try different playstyles and all that, but ever...
  7. GROOVYJV

No main quests showing after Search and Destroy

Still have this bug after 1.1, PLEASE FIX THIS, ALLOW ME TO FINISH YOUR GAME
  8. GROOVYJV

Are they ever gonna fix this mess of a game?

Did they really release patch 1.1? [...] Because my game is still broken and Im still not allowed to progress when all I have left is the last mission. Surely if patch 1.1 was released, that well known issue would have been fixed, right?
  9. GROOVYJV

Do they ever respond there? I've tried my luck many times but I feel like no one checks that. A year or so ago I worked customer service for an airline and my boss told me to try and redirect everyone to this one email address that no one ever checks, so customers just get tired and stop calling...
  10. GROOVYJV

Main Stories Disappear After Tapeworm

Can confirm, this is just great, I STILL can't finish the game I bought on Day One, when they told us to be patient and not refund the game because they would fix the bugs, I expected them to do so. Fix the bugs that dont allow people to finish the game before adding 2fps to the game ffs
  11. GROOVYJV

Patch 1.1

What if I've already done that, and also tried to contact support both on the website and Twitter, and no one from CDPR has ever replied to me? What do I do? All I want to do is finish the game because my game breaking bug appeared right before the last mission. I don't think I'm asking for too...
  12. GROOVYJV

Patch 1.1

I dont know if thats a joke or not but I'll try because Im a bit desperate tbh
  13. GROOVYJV

Patch 1.1

After the conversation with the proxy in the motel, Johnny doesnt appear outside my room, so I never get the last mission. No matter what I do, no matter if I load a previous save, Johnny never appears, I can't start the last mission.
  14. GROOVYJV

The game is literally broken right now. I've beat the game and I can't play it anymore.

Same feeling here, I still cannot finish the game. Thanks a ton, CDPR
  15. GROOVYJV

Patch 1.1

So, nothing done about the Tapeworm bug? When will I be able to finish the game, CDPR?
  16. GROOVYJV

No main quests showing after Search and Destroy

I have this game breaking bug that's driving me nuts. I've seen plenty of people have it too but I don't lose hope. After I show up at the motel, I have no more main quests. I went to 8H and the conversation with Johnny triggered, I did it before playing Search and Destroy, but it was for...
  17. GROOVYJV

Which district did you like the best ?

I loved the Badlands, even if its not very cyberpunk-ish
  18. GROOVYJV

Look what I found hidden under a certain tunnel

It was a nice surprise and a good easter egg
  19. GROOVYJV

why european spanish?

huh, its funny, Im from Spain and I play with English dub and Spanish subs and the subs are always Latin American Spanish
  20. GROOVYJV

What happens AFTER the 3 snipers?

Same thing is happening to me, cant progress in the game, no matter what I do. Very frustating!
Top Bottom