Search results

+
  1. Melechesh667

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

By the way, I find it interesting that many of you speak of V as she. Played a femV myself...feels more right for me
  2. Melechesh667

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

OK, done with my first playthrough (saw both the Panam endings). I'm not disappointed at all, because the V keeps his/her body ending is way more open than I thought. The Johnny ending is good story wise, but not what I was looking for. In the end I'm pretty happy with my Judy+V+Aldecaldos...
  3. Melechesh667

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

Bioware/Mass Effect did a good job here in showing nearly nothing without losing credibility
  4. Melechesh667

Trophäen "Schließe alle Aufträge und NCPD..."

Hahaaa, ja die dumme Landung fehlt mir auch noch. Leider mache ich auf Level 50 so gut wie keinen Schaden mehr an den Gegnern damit. Hab mich auch noch nicht weiter drum gekümmert. Brauchst ein Berserk Betriebssystem. Das Moore von Viktor reicht.
  5. Melechesh667

Hab mir in einem Trophy Guide nochmal alle Aufträge, Verbrechensmeldungen etc angeschaut. Habe jetzt mal Pacifica genommen, weils die wenigsten hat. Karte ist leer, es gab hier keine Autos zu kaufen, zumindest im Journal ist alles was es gab abgeschlossen. Wahrscheinlich ein Bug. Ich mag das...
  6. Melechesh667

Ich dachte die Autokäufe zählen da nicht zu? Den Rest hab ich gemacht, Autokäufe alle Fragezeichen und im Journal ist nichts mehr offen. Ich versuch nochmal mit den Autokäufen, zumindest in einem Gebiet, wo ich mir sicher bin den Rest gemacht zu haben. Danke dir
  7. Melechesh667

Scanner Delikte ab. Mache ich da irgendetwas falsch? Ich stehe jetzt Progress-technisch vor der letzten Mission und soll mich mit Hanako im embers treffen. In Santo Domingo z.B. aber auch in den Badlands habe ich nichts mehr, keine Scanner Delikte, kein organisiertes Verbrechen, keine...
  8. Melechesh667

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Finally happy with the style
  9. Melechesh667

favourite gun so far?

I like Archangel - the gun from Kerry Skippy is a bit creepy as when playing the German sync it has the voice of German SpongeBob :D Overwatch is also fun
  10. Melechesh667

[PS5] Rough landing trophy - how?

I don't think so, but tbh never tried. I think the Trophy you mean was the one for killing 3 enemies with a hacked grenade. I need to perform a superhero landing while in berserk mode
  11. Melechesh667

[PS5] Rough landing trophy - how?

Hi everybody, how th am I supposed to do that in late game? I'm doing less to no damage when landing on enemies. I watched several Yt vids, but nothing works for me. Stunning the enemies and putting them side by side doesn't work - they're dead after the Stomp, but no trophy. Using Pax...
  12. Melechesh667

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

It is the last game from CDPR for me. The PC version is in a better technical state, but they still lied about 90% of the game. The arrogance which they tell the PC version is as expected is far beyond over the top. Even if investors won't sue their asses off, the trust in this DEV is gone. I...
  13. Melechesh667

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

Like Hearthfire for Skyrim. I would love to see something like that integrated. This is nothing you can play for hours but would be a nice add on besides questing etc
  14. Melechesh667

Double jump isn't working anymore

I already restarted & save'n load many times. Also, I'm back in NC, but still no double jump :(
  15. Melechesh667

Double jump isn't working anymore

Hi folks, I'm playing on PS5 and the double jump isn't working anymore. To be more exact: After Riders of the storm (after sleeping) when I get outside to talk to Panam and Saul. All saves before this event the double jump still works. After this mission I can't double jump or charge jump...
Top Bottom