Search results

+
  1. horsemanuk1987

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

I use a combat/alchemy build. You add your decoction buffs and Geralt is a invulnerable killing machine, even on death march. One hit killing highest level bosses with rend, thats my kind of OP.
  2. horsemanuk1987

What after Cyberpunk?

Maybe flesh out and finish Cyberpunk first. The maybe revist the witcher or a new IP.
  3. horsemanuk1987

Favorite female characters in games?

Well Yennefer , don't think it requires an explanation. If I'm going aside from CDPR then; Meelina from MK. (more interesting than Kitana, complex character, badass and flirtatious) Morrigan from Dragon Age (interesting character, powerful sorceress, motives unclear yet generally solid...
  4. horsemanuk1987

Story and main character ideas for a new Witcher game (Spoilers, maybe)

For me either advance a story centered on Geralt again, as we havnt explored all of the continent. It would be a good excuse to have Geralt called on for a high profile contract in another area of the continent we haven't seen yet (Kovir Poviss/Nilfgaard maybe) or; My alternative idea would...
  5. horsemanuk1987

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Kind of if you play as Geralt or your own custom MC. Otherwise I'm not too interested.
  6. horsemanuk1987

Players, do you have a hobby?

Yeah, playing games
  7. horsemanuk1987

Vehicle Reviews

That's the Quadra Turbo R V-tech. You have to complete the gig; life's work, shortly after you get a text and a mission, sex on wheels, where you get the car as a reward.
  8. horsemanuk1987

Vehicle Reviews

Its the same car you see in a lot of the CP promotional videos. Personally I'd say the Turbo R V-tech is technically superior to the Avenger (which is in a different model class of the same brand) and the Mitzutani which is a totally different type of car. The Quadra avenger can potentially...
  9. horsemanuk1987

Vehicle Reviews

After 3 full playthroughs now I can 100% without a doubt say, the Quadra Turbo R V-Tech is by far the best vehicle in the game. I try to get it as fast as possible and don't bother to use anything else. Its fast it looks cool it handles better than all the other cars Its free Come at me bruh!
  10. horsemanuk1987

Spoiler, Jackie and Evelyn, and my theory on their possible return

Jackie could only possibly come back in event of one particular option being cannon and that he was saveable (which he isn't even if you choose that option). This is all very slim hypothetical s and the fact that Alt assimilates all 'souls' in Mikoshi, likely means nobody soul killed would come...
  11. horsemanuk1987

Game gives you nowhere near enough money

You can use the crafting system as a way to earn unlimited eddies now. As the cost of crafting components has been significantly reduced since 1.2. If you have the relevant perks from the crafting skill tree and some legendary crafting specs, you can keep crafting legendary weapons for example...
  12. horsemanuk1987

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I did it with a controller, use a sandevistan cyberdeck to slow time. It's bugged the same way the crash revolver is, has a marker on it as though associated with a quest, but its already done. Also it sits in the inventory as an item, that you can use but you cannot stash it (doesnt appear...
  13. horsemanuk1987

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

The revolver Amnesty its ability to craft the legendary version is bugged. Its sitting in my inventory with a ! quest marker. The game seems to think I dont have the epic version to craft the legendary.
  14. horsemanuk1987

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

My game crashed on the end credits screen, while receiving holo calls [PS4].
  15. horsemanuk1987

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

In the 'star' panam ending path.
  16. horsemanuk1987

Why repeat Nocturne OP55N1 Over and over and over again

It will likely make more sense when we know what the planned DLC/expansions are. Either that or it will still make little sense to do it this way.
  17. horsemanuk1987

Expansion of Machine Gun/Skippy Quest

I was just thinking, could we have a small 'expansion' of the machine gun/skippy quest? Anyone else would prefer this?
  18. horsemanuk1987

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Got one in relation to the end of the quest goodbye night city. After the conversation with the NPCs, my car that I'd driven to the extraction point to totally bugged out, would not let me get in it. Even after calling an alternative vehicle, reloading etc still didnt work. I had to move...
  19. horsemanuk1987

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My Male V from my main playthrough; Nomad background but dressing more like a solo merc legend of night city (who wants to dress like a bum right?) With and without the headband, not 100% keen on the headband look but no other headgear i'm happy with either.
  20. horsemanuk1987

If you nerf this, I'm done.

I never used it, but there is another speed glitch/hop that hasn't been removed in patch 1.2. If you have the Manuvering Sytem (nervous system) cyberware (which also means your reflexes will have to be minimum of 14), you just jump then dodge, jump and dodge and you get a super speed hop the...
Top Bottom