Search results

+
  1. comeasyouare1995

Ideas for a second playthrough

Ok so I'm desperate to jump back on again and play for a second time. I'm yet to play corpo and street kid lifepaths and I'm sorta looking for ideas on how to play the game again in a fresh and exciting way. Bare in mind I'm series X and can't enjoy mods :cry:, how did you make your second...
  2. comeasyouare1995

[SPOILERS] Am I the only one that thought the story was shallow?

I really enjoyed the story itself, the execution however was kinda eh.. it far too short and the pacing was an absolute poop fest.
  3. comeasyouare1995

Can you ignore the main quest and just do side-quests forever?

I wish there was infinate side quests so I could keep playing with my V forever :sad:
  4. comeasyouare1995

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

There was me wanting fingers as a romance option :censored: No I'm kidding.. I hated him at the start but it more grew into a sort of pity? I didn't even choose the option to beat him up. I really disliked placide cos the voodoo boys story arc made me feel really used. I'd prolly pick to kill him
  5. comeasyouare1995

dlc ideas

Are we just talking quests here? Well the forefront for me it's continuing my nomad adventure with Panam, the aldecaldos, and Judy. Cos I had the ending where Panam thinks she can help with my six months left to live dilemma and I'd kinda like to see where that goes y'no :sneaky: Realistically...
  6. comeasyouare1995

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

Um? Sleeping in anywhere but the main apartment.
  7. comeasyouare1995

Never Fade Away By P. T. Adamczyk & Olga Jankowska

Best song of 20-21. CHANGE MY MIND.
  8. comeasyouare1995

So this new patch is going well......lol

They will get it right in the end. I have no doubt
  9. comeasyouare1995

So this new patch is going well......lol

I'm testing it. Jackie spawns into my apartment when I call him :oops:xbox series X. Meh
  10. comeasyouare1995

Favorite station and song from Cyberpunk 2077

Punk is in such a sad state atm. Post punk has completely taken over fam. I'll check Refused out though, on a wine and music binge this evening!
  11. comeasyouare1995

Developers like CDPR show us why modding communities are so badly needed

What about us who don't have PCs?? I bought a series X to play this game.. we need CDPR to add actual content. There's zero hope of mod capabilities on console
  12. comeasyouare1995

Patch 1.1

I'm playing on Xbox series X. It's smoother cos I'm doing a quick run through now around the map in my Thornton.. everything before you appears. They have improved performance FACT. They need to improve the game more though. Credit is due though TY, CDPR :cry: (y)
  13. comeasyouare1995

Driving through Heywood listening to Morro felt so right.
  14. comeasyouare1995

My favorite station has to be either; Morro Rock or Ritual FM. Fave song: Fade Away (on my Spotify wine list tonight) I'm an indie girl so wish there was an alternative rock channel or some synthwave but the music was kick ass all the same. What did you like? CDPR did the music right :sleep:
  15. comeasyouare1995

After finishing the story I feel extremely empty inside

Hearing "fade away" play during the end credits was quite a bittersweet feeling for me. I spent roughly 5 weeks on my first playthrough so despite all it's faults by the time the game started to wind down into that final 3rd person sequence I realised just how much I actually loved playing...
  16. comeasyouare1995

Did we overhyped the game? and our hopes for future

To me it just wouldn't make sense for them not to completely reinvigorate the game for the next gen update y'know? Given their past history with Witcher 3 but maybe it's total denial on my part. I still think CDPR are different I guess, they're my last hope in gaming cept for maybe paralives...
  17. comeasyouare1995

Did we overhyped the game? and our hopes for future

Cyberpunk is the only game I've been excited for in my adult years, literally the only one. I'm not sure if I overhyped it or if I was caught up in the CDPR marketing whirlwind but either way despite me absolutely loving it, it underdeliveded and then some. I'm still hopeful for the future, we...
  18. comeasyouare1995

Which district did you like the best ?

Hmm Westbrook or good ol' Watson for me.. I thought the badlands looked the most gorgeous from a visuals perspective though.
  19. comeasyouare1995

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Another of my first disappointments has to be seeing the same scripted events playing out repeatedly inside Vs mega building. I was really impressed at first, but after seeing it a second or third time I instinctively knew the game was going to nothing like what I originally hoped :cry: I...
Top Bottom