Search results

+
  1. Farbros9

My problem with the new skill tree - and it's effects on combat

Yeah, I remember how we on reddit had a challenge to deal the most amount of damage in 1.0. My maximum was 14 000 000 with 1 shot from Breakthrough. But there was a guy who did 22 000 000 and I had no idea how he did it. If you think that one-shot bosses by stacking % on top % is a good...
  2. Farbros9

Cars

Yeah, happens sometimes. Reload the save, always fixed it for me.
  3. Farbros9

New bugs in Cyberpunk 2077 v2.11 on PS5 13Feb2024

I sent the report for it and missile launcher (completely missing the nail texture) back in 2.1, so hopefully they do.
  4. Farbros9

Judy is bugged 2.1

I have reported that back at 2.1 release.
  5. Farbros9

FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

What he meant by that is that the quality of the generated frames would be horrible, not that it would be impossible. Just like upscale from 540p or less.
  6. Farbros9

What do you mean it won't be much effective? It is the same as with upscale. You can upscale from any resolution. The quality of upscale from 540p to 1080p would not be the same as with 1080p to 4k. The more real fps you have, the better would be the AI fps, but it can generate as many as you...
  7. Farbros9

Because it can increase it from 60 to 100? Or from 40 to 60? Every fps when <60 matters.
  8. Farbros9

New bugs in Cyberpunk 2077 v2.11 on PS5 13Feb2024

I have noticed that if you equip a missile launcher on PC, the nail texture disappears, and you get something really weird instead. If you equip monowire, a small piece of the nail texture on the left-hand fingers disappears. If this is how it looks, then it was reported and hopefully be solved...
  9. Farbros9

new patch with sonic shock bug

Now you got 2 quickhacks which you would never touch :D
  10. Farbros9

Do you mean like Bait or Request Backup?
  11. Farbros9

I think I've seen this exact message with DDoS and wifi a week ago already. It was confirmed by support, that Sonic Shock does not prevent tracing. It is intended change.
  12. Farbros9

Are airdrops supposed to stop, or is my game bugged?

I think you need to complete a quest in PL, where you choose the successor of Hansen, before you will get another airdrop. They are endless btw.
  13. Farbros9

Is there really no aim toggle or i'm just blind ?

Well, I am not CDPR programmer and I can't add this feature for you. If you need a temporary way to go around it, you can use macros.
  14. Farbros9

Is there really no aim toggle or i'm just blind ?

There is no ADS toggle, but you can try to replicate it, by creating a macro, which holds the right button. Set it to toggle mode. Put it on the middle button, so you don't get conflicts with other right button functions, and you have it.
  15. Farbros9

[Spoiler] As a Netrunner: Canto Mk.6 or Quantum Tuner?

Yeah, netwatch can be a problem if using Canto, but they stop doing it after some time. Getting away is not an issue at all, as you can have a double jump and use roofs to escape or optical camo which in combination with PL perks forces the enemy to lose you and cancel the combat state. If you...
  16. Farbros9

There is a perk which cuts the upload time by 50% for the second quickhack in the queue + ex disk which cuts it by 35% + bd wreath which cuts it by additional 10%. That makes the first upload almost instant and all the others reduced by 45%, because that quickhack uploads faster with each next...
  17. Farbros9

What I mean is, that your overclock is not going to end for the whole fight, if you have tech perks and axolotl, which makes quantum tuner useless, as it will have nothing to recharge.
  18. Farbros9

I see the call :D. Axolotl not only recharges the cyberware, it also prolongs the active one. It means that each kill of Blackwall or any other quickhack gives you few more seconds of Overclock. Because the last 3 kills are instant for Blackwall, you can have Overclock being active for many...
  19. Farbros9

Patch 2.0- 2.11 heat issues

I disagree, it is quiet the opposite. As an owner of i7 11th and 3070 I have a CPU bottleneck if playing at native 2k without RTX. GPU is 60-70% loaded, while CPU is maxed at 100%. Only with RTX the GPU finally gets loaded to 99% and CPU drops to 60-70%. So playing without RTX means having CPU...
  20. Farbros9

As far as I've seen it is not perfect, unfortunately you can't use framegen separately from upscaler. It is possible only with mods.
Top Bottom