Search results

+
  1. Lincoln2020

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

There's also the small issue that for some people their expectations and demands are so high that they will never be satisfied.
  2. Lincoln2020

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

On topic: On PC the game was and remains 1) playable 2) largely devoid of broken visual features and 3) bugs not game breaking or something that has stopped me doing three playthroughs over approximately 250 hours. No CTD's and good performance overall with the odd dip in FPS in the city or...
  3. Lincoln2020

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

Well if we're going to go down the unnecessary route of nit picking, you have two obvious grammar errors in your post so you may wish to practice what you preach.
  4. Lincoln2020

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

1613081359 1613081399 1613081462 1613082122 1613082150 1613082391 1613082487 1613082516 1613082536 1613082676 1613082724
  5. Lincoln2020

We need more Takemura in the coming DLCs

Goro was really good and some of the dialogue and text messages really made me laugh. It's like an oddball alliance that on paper should never even work as they are world's apart with some things but very similar in others,but actually plays out pretty well. Maybe the whole Goro/Arisaka link...
  6. Lincoln2020

10% Discount on Cyberpunk 2077? ALREADY???

People throwing their handbags over a 10% discount 2 months after release? :rolleyes: Me thinks the whole stamping of feet over 'CDPR have committed the biggest injustice in living history©' will carry on longer than Covid will.
  7. Lincoln2020

New Game Roadmap?

Optional but recommended
  8. Lincoln2020

Goodnight Night City, 180hrs and closure.

Here's looking at ya, from up there in the stars (y):cool:
  9. Lincoln2020

CDPR situation - Open letter

That you openly admit to not taking the blame for your own rookie mistake says more about you than anything else. Failing to be accountable for your own actions though is sadly a very modern and prevailant character trait. And to answer the question 'Do I enjoy this mess?', yes I have and...
  10. Lincoln2020

CDPR situation - Open letter

Umm no, that's not what they said and the logic is fine, especially if you understand the context of the post. Let's break it down: IF PEOPLE GET STRESSY OR HEATED DEBATING A GAME AND ONCE MORE .......... A GAME GO TAKE A CHILL PILL/TAKE 5 AND THEN COME BACK P.S THERES A DISTINCT DIFFERENCE...
  11. Lincoln2020

Being as vocal on Social Media will accomplish more.

Yep because what the world doesn't have right now is enough fake and hyperbolic moral outrage, or enough rampant muppetry, in the various forms of mainstream social media. We need more stories of lost childhoods, ' I'm contacting my lawyer - signed Kevin aged 7' type posts and 'CDPR you suck'...
  12. Lincoln2020

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

So you live in a city that's rampant with crime, indifferent cops and organised well armed gangs roaming the place and controlling territory, and then seem surprised that people don't just leave all their windows and doors open so you can just walk right on in.:shrug:
  13. Lincoln2020

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

I believe it's the latter. I mean, it's fairly obvious it's the reason stated in your comment, but rather than read the writing on the wall, it's the done thing to shout at it instead.
  14. Lincoln2020

"Special Clothing" slot... For fashion!

There are some good ideas put forward here for the Devs to hopefully look at if they're not already, whether that be through transmog , a change appearance option or clothing pre sets you can load up. I suppose it's all a bit superficial seeing as it's a 1st person shooter but there are some...
  15. Lincoln2020

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

Let me just point you back to my comment about prioritisation. None of those things that you listed stop you playing this game. None of them are 'game breaking'. Missing features? Yes if that's your perspective. Quality of life improvements? Yes, I'd say they are. Additional options? That as...
  16. Lincoln2020

About Angry Joe's Reviews... (& me)

I find it a real mixed bag with Joe; some of his reviews are really good and the rants are good entertainment. He's a passionate knowledgeable guy who says it as he sees it with definitely a unique style! I skip the sketches as they're mostly cringeworthy to me. He genuinely looked gutted that...
  17. Lincoln2020

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

Let it also be heard that people need to realise, understand and accept the concept of prioritisation. For CDPR right now, that is clearly bug and system fixing and not adding additonal things, or things people consider to be missing that should be a priority to them. People are free to voice...
  18. Lincoln2020

Your favourite commercial/poster ingame?

I like this one, mainly because I've only ever seen it on the side of the skyscraper whilst Johnny and Rogue are flying towards Arasaka Tower in the first part of the game. The Black Hawk Dawn of the Dead one makes me chuckle though. I've found that one, all be it an old and worn copy of it, in...
  19. Lincoln2020

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

Yes, and no problem with that at all. 200 hours in on a high end PC and still playing, and enjoying the game. I didn't jump on the hype train (never do, learnt that foolish errand years and years ago), paid little attention to all the announcements , media and 'buzz' around the game and bought...
  20. Lincoln2020

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

Yes , no issue with the length of the game here. 200hrs in and still keep finding things. I don't live in a world where everything either has to be the same as, more than or better than etc. No surprises that on GOG, 19% is the average percentage of achievements gained by players in CP2077, so...
Top Bottom