Search results

+
  1. chin258456

since CDPR migrate to unreal engine 5, then maybe it's should be the time to having more accessible interior in the gameworld

unreal engine 5 have a feature called nanite that lets the engine make automatic optimization which has the benefit of having many highly details model without affecting performance also, paring up with the algorithm-based pattern to generate interior rooms can make the whole game world more...
  2. chin258456

pedestrian NPC should react to the honk sound so players could warn them to get out of the way

well another suggestion about the game is driving around the city should be more friendly since many times NPC won't just stop walking in front/behind the car when players tried to drive past them and sometimes they got run over by accident So it should be better if players could just push the...
  3. chin258456

bug report - the malted iguana liquors's door seem to open to the wrong way

I don't think the door are suppose to clip through the wall like that and this one too I think it should slide in the opposite direction
  4. chin258456

Call of Duty put third person view into their new game, RE village selling Third person mode as a DLC, May be 2077 should do the same

Since the trend of established FPS adding optional Third person view to the game is starting And I think CDPR should make hay while the sun shines since some assets are already there, just need some polish to be fully functional
  5. chin258456

POWER, SMART, TECH weapons should having seperate ammo pool

So it should be more immersive with the lore and make some depth gameplay wise like smart ammo's not any ammo firing in normal guns so TECH-RIFLE AMMO, TECH-PISTOL AMMO, TECH-SHOTGUN AMMO, TECH SNIPER AMMO for each category of the TECH weapons SMART-RIFLE AMMO, SMART-PISTOL AMMO...
  6. chin258456

*SPOILER* when ALT rip the souls out of the body but can't put it back, how about she put the souls in BIOCHIP instead

So in the ending that ALT rips V's soul out of the body to the Mikoshi but the problem with that is V's body is too much changed to support Johny's DNA so if she put V back in the old body would make V die in the process the choice is to give the body to Johny and go beyond the black wall with...
  7. chin258456

MILITECH M251S AJAX mod. SMART WEAPONs variant and TECH WEAPONs variant

So the other day I made a post about using already existing assets to make crafting and weapons customization deeper and make some visualization to help me explain stuff easier (from this post here) which may be one of the cut features of the game (since some evidence suggests so and I really...
  8. chin258456

A subtle change to give more depth to crafting and weapon customization with already existing assets (probably just return a cut feature)

So I always thought that weapon customization in the game got cut like in Titanfall's In that game, 1 weapon could be modified in many forms (SMG-AR-SNIPER, etc) but got cut, and only left are many weapons that look similar to other weapons that's why D-5 has too similar weapons that are...
  9. chin258456

the mistranslation issue that never been fixed since the first patch

In the Thai version of the game, there are many errors in words that have never been fixed even though many patches have gone by Some major errors even in the character creation screens, I gotta say that make a very bad first impression Begin here the first option choices are -MALE VOICE and...
  10. chin258456

Since the game implement WARDROBE system so I have some idea to improve further on seperate fashions from stats

So in the other game BLADE AND SOUL, they have fashion and stats separated So the low-level and high-level players could choose any cloth they wish to wear without concerning the stats The actual status relate comes from 8 pieces of YIN-YANG MIRROR COMPASS (nicknamed the pizza) that the player...
  11. chin258456

My idea of making the map become more massive but maintaining performance

So I notice that CDPR makes the whole world map loaded at once, which makes it impossible to make rooms inside that huge building Which is in the older game the trick for the massive world is separate outside and inside and have a loading time between it Like in SKYRIM whenever players go...
  12. chin258456

*Suggestions* A really subtle change to the game to encourage more players to explore the world

hello, I'm kinda new here but I played it since 2020, I just returned to the game recently and I just really thinking about the suggestion that I think it is just a really subtle change but could improve the game a lot, In terms of encouraging players' discoveries (and improving QoL to the...
  13. chin258456

the game being too broken with too many medicine/grenade/ammo/good weapons drop in the loot which make item shop being under used too

I think the game should relying on shopping and crafting more by making junk items/food items/money drop more often while making ammo/grenades/medicines rarely drop from the enemy and harder to be found on the map and reduce a chance to get good weapons and attachment from the enemy's loot...
Top Bottom