Search results

+
  1. Ascendant_Stoic

Graphical glitches introduced after 1.1

Another example, the entire area suddenly turned into a smooth puddle after a grenade explosion, location is in Watson, near the east most ripperdoc.
  2. Ascendant_Stoic

Interesting, I have never encountered it before today, and after teleporting away to another location via fast travel and back it was gone, really strange!
  3. Ascendant_Stoic

It's the parking lot in front of the Pacifica mall.
  4. Ascendant_Stoic

After updating the game with 1.1 while I noticed a slight improvement in performance I also started noticing graphical and visual glitches which weren't there before through my entire +180hr playthrough, I hang around Pacifica in my current playthrough to hunt down Scavs and level up my skills...
  5. Ascendant_Stoic

Patch 1.1

I'm afraid that's not true, they said 1.1 and 1.2 will be big patches different from the incremental bugs fixes before them, that turned out to not be the case at all, 1.1 is just another bug fix patch, why not just call it 1.07!?
  6. Ascendant_Stoic

Patch 1.1

Probably keeping that for the upcoming DLC, hopefully it will go up to lv.100
  7. Ascendant_Stoic

Patch 1.1

I'm not mixing anything, they made the claim to be creating the best most immersive open world city in gaming, and they are the ones who compared themselves to GTA not us, so spare me these silly unproductive attempts at defending the mistakes of CDPR, and a sandbox game is like Just Cause, and...
  8. Ascendant_Stoic

Patch 1.1

Or maybe CDPR shouldn't claim to be making the best open world city in a videogame and compare themselves to GTA if they can't pull it off, they set the expectations their city will rival GTA cities in terms of quality and they didn't deliver so people have every right to be disappointed and...
  9. Ascendant_Stoic

Patch 1.1

Finally, hopefully there won't be any other issues with this questline, I missed in my first playthrough because of the bugs and hopefully it will work now in my 2nd playthrough.
  10. Ascendant_Stoic

Idea for combat BD recordings as a more interactive gameplay element.

Hello everyone, while I did enjoy the BD segments from the game used as an investigative tool to collect clues I think they still do have much more potential, so I thought of way the could be integrated into the game as a more engaging tool for future DLC (while still adding more of the...
  11. Ascendant_Stoic

cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual (Mission broken)

DO NOT DECYPT THE SHARD, I got on stuck on this for hours trying to get the Cyberpsycho to appear to no avail, I did everything humanely possible but I only got Johnny sitting there on a box and nothing happening. I restarted it, scanned everything and picked the shard without decrypting it...
  12. Ascendant_Stoic

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

My fav is definitely the Type 66 "Javelina", the Nomad cars in general have much better handling than the fancy supercars and some of them can reach very high speeds, they are a lot of fun to drive.
  13. Ascendant_Stoic

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

CDPR's mistake is depending on raw analytics to make decisions without more research and closer examinations of the results and the actual reasons behind them, sure maybe only a small number of people played the The Witcher 3 from start to finish, but the reasons for that DON'T have to be the...
  14. Ascendant_Stoic

Gender-free Romance Petition

Not a good idea, making characters sexuality interchangeable waters down the characters and removes an aspect of their personality, they can always add more characters that are bisexual or pansexual but leave the characters who are straight or gay as they are, making ALL the romanceable...
  15. Ascendant_Stoic

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

That's not true, the whole "6 months" to live thing is clearly made with future story DLC in mind, IMO it's open-ended ending intentionally to allow for more story driven DLC where V looks for a way to reverse the effects of the shard, now that V consciousness is an engram stored in their own...
Top Bottom