Search results

+
  1. mrAlexCorp

My 8 ideals for free DLC for Cyberpunk 2077

Devs need to add street names to the map. It will be more immersive. You can do a small quest: when you first open a map, its free version is displayed (with playing in-game ads). A marker appears at the public terminal, and a message that you can buy an extended or full version of the map. The...
  2. mrAlexCorp

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Devs need to add street names to the map. It will be more immersive. You can do a small quest: when you first open a map, its free version is displayed (with playing in-game ads). A marker appears at the public terminal, and a message that you can buy an extended or full version of the map. The...
  3. mrAlexCorp

Sounds problem in "The Hunt"

Everyone who has this bug: if the sound disappears, try turning on the photo mode and then turning it off. When I lost the shower sound in apartment V, it helped - after turning the photo mode on and off, the sound appeared.
  4. mrAlexCorp

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

5. mrAlexCorp

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

My screenshots 1. Category - Portrait 2. Category - Sights 3. Category - Action
  6. mrAlexCorp

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Well, technically it's been 14th. So, I expect the patch 24 or 25 the early morning for Poland time (their time zone UTC +1, I live at UTC +3 a Timezone country).
Top Bottom