Search results

+
  1. Jorgieus

Still no new plus?

Honestly it's been a long time now it shouldn't of been hard to patch this in, so we can edit our Vs and keep items and collect ones we missed instead of starting from nothing. Also would be better for us veterans to experience the updates from a new game plus point.
  2. Jorgieus

Getting back in dicky twisters locked doors.

For anyone like me that forgot to get the legendary inside here's a way of getting back in and out.
  3. Jorgieus

Why was the voodoo boys and the animals so under used?

Voodoo boys story arc was so minor and did the animals even have a leader like the rest of the gangs? Both felt so under used, you actually lost out of a legendary coat if you didn't kill the voodoo boys plus they're where the most unlikable back stabbers in the game that didn't show up again in...
  4. Jorgieus

Please Respawn loot.

I like the fact they brought back rerolling (bit late for me already picked up stuff thinking it would be rolled back) but wouldn't respawning chests/loot make more sense? With chances of loot being legendary.
  5. Jorgieus

Blade runner Easter egg broke weather

So after finding the tears like rain Easter egg my game is now constantly raining and dark no matter how many weeks I skip wtf sort it out cd red
  6. Jorgieus

Random rare drop loot as end game rewards?

We need more rare world item drops like misc items or clothing, just something to collect, the game is so bare once you do all the side missions it's such a shame I do like taking out gangs, maybe rewards and repeatable gang attack missions with higher difficulties? Right now I just collect...
  7. Jorgieus

Gangs turning into goody bags?

Anybody notice sometimes when you kill a enemy they turn into a bag? Wtf is that about? A place holder?
  8. Jorgieus

The only enemy that kills you often is

Those Red explosive tanks, enemies are like nothing even on very heard but if I clip a tank with my sword I'm donzo. Does that even make sense that a sword could set off explosive tanks?
  9. Jorgieus

Don't Tarot cards from endings?

So everytime I get either of the two missing tarots from the endings I don't keep them after the credits etc is this a bug or is that by design? Bugs the completionist in me. Also the items like certain weapons and V's cloths from the endings don't seem to be kept neither. If it's intentional...
  10. Jorgieus

So this new patch is going well......lol

11. Jorgieus

The patch brings the penis back!

So I'm playing the panam ending and they gave me the jacket and I noticed I'm complete nakef apart from the jacket and I can photo mode and my Vs got her penis out. This is actually a feature that should stay lol. Proof
  12. Jorgieus

New patch got rid of repeatable encounters?

So I went behind the mox bar and normally there's a fight between mox and tiger claws, but after killing the tiger claws they don't respawn any more, it's the one encounter I liked doing because it's the only one with mox in it now I can't even do encounters anymore? So no end game now we can't...
  13. Jorgieus

GiG: going-away party bugged/broken

So Flavio disappeared and the car looks like it's under ground, I have no way of completing this quest. This is annoying as hell.
  14. Jorgieus

Legendary clothing should be 4 slots by default.

What is the point of legendaries with no mod slots or 1? They are legendary it's should be 4 by default otherwise why bother? And now with 1.1 patch we can't even reroll them!
  15. Jorgieus

Why can't I have white hair?? And other issues

Why can't I have white hair?? Like Jesus you guys made the Witcher, also no in world ability to change styles like hair? Why don't most items like iconics you get from the ending runs not save over? Why isn't there a option to be fully nude in the world instead of just menu? Make it a option...
Top Bottom