Search results

+
  1. nc_01

My problem with the new skill tree - and it's effects on combat

My problem with the new skill tree is that it is so complex. If you combine it with all the weapon mods, quickhacks, various effects etc. then a lot is going on. I guess many gamers like it and can do awesome stuff with all the options (like we can see on YouTube). I just wish that there was...
  2. nc_01

This SPINE trailer....

I am personally vary happy with 1st person. It lets me soak in better into the world, explore and experience it. I can look at what is happening from the inside and really feel it. It is me being V and not looking at her/him from outside. There is so much pressure on this forum for 3rd person...
  3. nc_01

What is your favorite weapon?

What a great thread! Especially that I can see that the opinions are varied and there is not just a single best gun in the game. I tend to use guns that deal big damage in a single shot. In my first playthrough I liked the Techtronika RT-46 Burya, especially the iconic single shot Pushka -...
  4. nc_01

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Who knows this guy? I know I do. Hint: Game booklet, chapter 08 https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/49789/cyberpunk-2077-ultimate-edition-game-booklet-out-now
  5. nc_01

RED Holidays 2023 Contest - Holiday screenshot adventure!

Hi there :) Here is my submission. The PDF was too big, so I uploaded the pages as images. Hope you will like it! And have a great holiday!
  6. nc_01

[2.02 PL] Bugged airdrop

Maybe it is a different thing then. My problem was that the airdrop is closed, I open it with the hacking mini-game and then there is nothing inside. If it is already open and empty, then maybe you are too late? Did you have to fight enemies? Or it is another bug.
  7. nc_01

[2.02 PL] Bugged airdrop

Oh, that's too bad. Are you on PC or Xbox / PS? Just to make sure: if you are on Xbox, did you really kill the game process like this? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/apps-help/how-to-close-xbox-one-app-or-game
  8. nc_01

[2.02 PL] Bugged airdrop

It’s a bug. Restarting should help (for me it did).
  9. nc_01

Level scaling ruins the game

Maybe level scaling was needed because in PL players of different levels can enter Dog Town. And they all need to get adequate experience there. Without scaling players who started fresh and rushed to get to PL without progressing the character a lot might be too weak. On the other hand players...
  10. nc_01

Looks great! Can't wait to get there. Currently working my way slowly forward from scratch. It's difficult to hurry in this game because there is always something new to experience...
  11. nc_01

Details which you like on 2.0

I was being pushed away by NPCs that were guarding some places when I tried to walk past them. This happened to me e.g. when I tried to enter Rogue's place in Afterlife (pushed back by Weyland), or after getting the Flathead when I tried to go back to the AllFoods building (pushed back by a...
  12. nc_01

Build Planner — craft your Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty builds!

It's so complex :giveup: Wish there was an "auto" option. I just wanna play the game ;)
  13. nc_01

While we are waiting for Phantom Liberty, Night City is waiting for us! :cool:
  14. nc_01

A Chinese Girl's Epic WITCHER III Tour in Poland!

It's amazing what you did! Congratulations and greetings from Gdańsk!
  15. nc_01

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

Looks like an answer was posted today in the "Concept Art" thread:
  16. nc_01

Gang attacks on V in 1.7

I’m not sure if it was just a coincidence or a misobservation but even in the current game I had a feeling that after I got into a habit of attacking gang members for no reason on the streets they started to do the same to me - attacked for no reason on sight.
  17. nc_01

This car is so cool! Amazing how the "worst" car in the game was crafted with so much love for detail. It's both beautiful and so much fun to ride! This one seems to be a Nomad version with solar cells and other nice stuff.
  18. nc_01

I'm not sleepin...
Top Bottom