Search results

+
  1. Valer48

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Oh, by the way, they neglected to mention this little bit...
  2. Valer48

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Seems like we're going to hit a year with still no clue if we'll ever see our favorite characters again. I've done a complete 180 on CDPR and the way they've abandoned any communication with us. Frankly, it's unprofessional at this point and not indicative of a good, publicly traded company...
  3. Valer48

Here's the conclusion of my 2nd fic. https://archiveofourown.org/works/32726494/chapters/85320220
  4. Valer48

It isn't broken. This is how the characters are written.
  5. Valer48

Just lurking my way back here for a bit. How are you chooms all doing? It's been too long, but hopefully good things are on the horizon soon! In the meanwhile, a great pic from Islandgirl913 and the latest chapter from my fic 'Judy Alvarez' currently at chapter 8. I hope you chooms all have...
  6. Valer48

Just stopping by to drop this here. First chapter of my sequel to I Promise. Decided not to be coy with the title so just went with 'Judy Alvarez'. Will be very similar in tone. This will take a few months to complete at a minimum, so hopefully we will have something new to discuss before...
  7. Valer48

Hey all! Not feeling like you're in the right place in your life is hard. I waver between optimism and depression pretty wildly these days and keep falling into the same life-trap Judy does of going from place to place hoping to find a home. So, while we wait to know more of her story, I'll...
  8. Valer48

Chooms! First, a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has reached out privately the last few weeks. Things haven't been easy, but hopefully we're on the right track and I appreciate all of you. I guess I'll just say that life is too short. We hear that all the time, but it has a way of...
  9. Valer48

We may have bad moments in our days, but we should never consider any day we're gifted with to be a bad day. Happy Thursday!
  10. Valer48

1.3 hype train

1.23 is out...should expect a thread shortly.
  11. Valer48

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Yes, hopefully this means a refocus to content.
  12. Valer48

Just stopping in to say hi. Hopefully Judy can be introduced to Playstation users soon.
  13. Valer48

Press V to Pay Respects

Never stop fighting V, and don't fade away.
  14. Valer48

My friends, today's a strange day. We're exactly 6 months from when Judy and V set out together, and we all know how much time V was told she had left. I finished my fanfic and posted it this morning. It's been emotionally draining and real life wound up mirroring it a little too closely for...
  15. Valer48

Cheers once more to a new weekend! I'm hoping to finish this fanfic over the next week so I can put it behind me, though life tends to get in the way. I Promise Hopefully we will hear some news soon on DLC or expansions!
  16. Valer48

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Let's hope for DLC...Tuscon is close.
  17. Valer48

Tax is owed!
  18. Valer48

At this point who knows. Dev communication hasn't been stellar and what little they are posting isn't very relevant. Add on all the changes going on at the studio, impending lawsuit, no updated road map, etc... Anyway, for the day.
Top Bottom