Search results

+
  1. powerslave9

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

I finally got my Takemura phone call bug fixed. The fix that worked for my scenario was pulled from here and some you tube videos. My fix - I happened to have a game save that had me in the middle of a gig for Dakota, when loading this save the Takemura phone call did not happen right away. When...
  2. powerslave9

Yes, there are many of us who have the same problem as you describe and cannot continue playing because of it. CDPR will need to put out a new patch to fix the patch they just put out. Which in turn may also need a new patch to fix that patch. One big happy circle of patches. haha
  3. powerslave9

I've tried all the tricks and possible fixes with no luck so far either. Running it on Xbox series X. Guess we have to wait until they patch the patch haha. Hope they can get to it soon.
  4. powerslave9

This is my problem as well, no matter what save I use Takemura calls right away and then the game hangs with him on the phone not saying a word. Basically I can't continue playing until they fix it.
  5. powerslave9

Yeah I have the Takemura phone call problem now that I have patch 1.1 as well. I have an XBox series X and haven't had very many issues so far, very minor things but mostly playable. Now, not so much. I tried every autosave and save that I could do and good ol Takemura calls me up right away...
Top Bottom