Search results

+
  1. Zebedee77

Update 2.0

Hi, none of this is relevant to the post you quoted. (eg an 'off' button says horrible things about a system... but if my problem is with how intrusive the changes are overall then turning a tiny bit of it off isn't a solution) Have a good day though.
  2. Zebedee77

Now playing [music]

3. Zebedee77

Update 2.0

There's a great deal I like to 2.0. Even down to finding some new little things which have been added. But the police system and aggro is driving me to turn off the game. I have put in 20 hours now (700+ hours in game total) and I just really, really dislike how intrusive the changes to...
  4. Zebedee77

Frame drop since 1.6

For my problem, it's been resolved by the Nvidia Geforce Experience Beta build put out to turn off the debugging tool Microsoft left on for the most recent Win 11 builds. Proper updates will no doubt follow pretty quickly.
  5. Zebedee77

Frame drop since 1.6

Whatever the underlying issue is, as it's still not as it was for me with 1.5, can say that turning off Resizable Bar has had a huge impact on me noticing it in general gameplay. Also seems to have doubled the minimum fps recorded by the benchmark.
  6. Zebedee77

Frame drop since 1.6

Seeing very similar thing happening for me as one or two others describe, and it's markedly different to 1.5, with the lows being very noticeable. Like the OP, I'm using a 5600x (boosts comfortably to ~4.7ghz), with a 3080ti and 980 Nvme @1440p on Win11. For me, after a couple of days of...
  7. Zebedee77

Modders group made fully functional subway rail system [Spoilers]

Would imagine too, and it's something Pawel Sasko alluded to in Sunday's stream once again when talking about - and praising - mods, that having something modded in for PC is a different thing from having it working well across all platforms to the standard needed for CDPR to release and whether...
  8. Zebedee77

Holo-dancer gone..?

One thing I noticed which may be linked is that it's far easier to get this if you have done some travelling on foot before reaching the hologram. A similar thing can also sometimes be seen with audio lines and tv screens not working as intended (eg I had one instance where I could reproduce by...
  9. Zebedee77

Holo-dancer gone..?

I remember raising this issue on a related thread after initially thinking it was linked to DLSS versions. It was not.
  10. Zebedee77

Holo-dancer gone..?

Will add my specs but I don't think it's related to be honest. RTX 3080ti, AMD 5600x (4.7ghz sustained with PBO), 16gb RAM @3200mhz, game is on a Samsung 980 pro, 1440p w/gsync. All drivers up to date and clean installed yada yada.
  11. Zebedee77

Holo-dancer gone..?

Some examples from a bug report I made. The third picture has nothing wrong with it - but as soon as the animations started the fourth was fairly typical of the scene with things being missing. OP's issue is one I've also seen, the model can pop in very briefly on a zoom. Irritating thing is how...
  12. Zebedee77

Holo-dancer gone..?

I've reported a similar issue in the past on 1.31. Sometimes it's particular parts of a hologram which don't seem to be getting put on screen (eg hair). The issue only seems to effect holograms - whether fish on tables, or dancers, or even of main story characters in little scenes. Problem I had...
  13. Zebedee77

I solved the duplicate NPCs problem on my PC

Nvm. Hadn't realised how old OP was. :)
  14. Zebedee77

A Cyber Watch

Reminded of Gibson's essay about mechanical watches. This one's definitely not one I'd buy or wear but I suspect I'm not its target owner. I need the 'Tamagotchi Gesture'. edit: sp.
  15. Zebedee77

Car chase really needs some work in Sinnerman

Yeah, it is a weird beginning to it with the spawned in vehicles at intersections being a little off putting, although accidents are very avoidable. On my current 1.31 I was actually looking forward to trying it in the rain, as it was raining just as I sat down to wait, but sadly the quest must...
  16. Zebedee77

Now playing [music]

Finally, finally got my sound system set up properly. Testing a few tracks, the first had the neighbours visit for a chat about subwoofers (they knew I was testing to see what limits were before they were disturbed).
  17. Zebedee77

What system do you play on?

Fortunate enough to have a GPU which pushes me into what would be perceived as the high end as things are with the PC market right now.
  18. Zebedee77

DLSS fixes causes problems!

I get issues with holograms on occasions but that seemed related to mods rather than DLSS, at least it went away when I clean installed and went back to vanilla (with a newer DLSS file obvs). Obviously most apparent with things like the fish holograms and the dancer at Lizzie's. Sometimes parts...
  19. Zebedee77

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

I'm happy playing both too. I don't mind a female only protagonist, I don't mind a male only one. Don't mind neither. Something which did stick out as something which I'd noticed in my playing through RPGs is that the female voice actor is so frequently the one I prefer when given a choice. Fem...
  20. Zebedee77

DLSS 2.2.11 works miracles (Remember to update Nvidia Drivers)

Just completed a full fresh reinstall. Is the general consensus to go with White Collie 2 or is there a general view of something definitely worth trying released since?
Top Bottom