Search results

+
  1. G

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Speaking of these, I remember in the early versions after release there was a 2 volume documentary about Saburo Arasaka at the no tell motel after the Heist, now the tvs shut off after the first. Would also like to watch these in their entirety somewhere
  2. G

Race winner is given completely random now, isn't it?

Outta curiosity: How are the races past 2.0? Do cars still respawn mid-race? Thanks
  3. G

Level scaling ruins the game

Yes!
  4. G

Personal lore/ways to play

That's definitely how I play, you put it very well. Always have an immediate arc for some head-cannon tying in the main and side stories. The results are really different VS for me - one had that time of his life where he was constantly getting chased by Arasaka (I just went to Arasaka...
  5. G

Update 2.0

I'm on ps4 so not playing the new patch but that situation of police turning on us when V steps in with a gang confrontation happens a lot on the PS4 on the 1.6 version and earlier. It happens on some groups more than others or maybe they don't happen at all on those others but it happens as a...
  6. G

Update 2.0

They changed the motorbike awesome sounds? :O
  7. G

REDstreams - Q&A space

My main questions aswell 1695219082 I'm very curious about the perk overall. How will V's passive abilities develop if we don't perk into them. Meaning, right now V's development seems very incremental, he gets faster bit by bit, pistols start doing more damage, more crits occur,... What player...
  8. G

QUIZ: Who's your ultimate Night City choom

Yep I liked it. And I knew he would be a great romantic interest in the moon
  9. G

What game are you currently playing

Yes it's really awesome. I'm not flying yet but looking forward to it. Playing it slow though, no rush on getting there. Yeah even though I loved the first one I only played it once, years ago. Remembered the overall story but not the details, certain characters so I'm glad I replayed it before...
  10. G

What game are you currently playing

I'm playing Horizon forbidden west, finally! What a blast of a game, loved the first one, am loving this one except for some story/character choices (related to a topic people were discussing about another game above but I won't get back into that discussion. Story overall though, I'm really...
  11. G

REDstreams — brief summary and recap

I'm curious about police and npcs reacting to player, how bound it is to the location of the crime committed. If V commits a crime on foot somewhere and stays in the area, how long until police show up. Can V stay in the area, out of site? How long until police show up and how does the...
  12. G

REDstreams — brief summary and recap

Well, in this world the NCPD isn't enough for all the crime going around, they even accept external help from any Merc that wants to step in and pay them for it. The news also report on the NCPD response time and I don't remember the amount but it's substantial. I agree that an immediate...
  13. G

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

Does it include shooting guns that V is holding or is it just about the built-in-the-car turrets and rocket launchers? The latter seems much more feasible, to quote Goro
  14. G

Gang attacks on V in 1.7

I had more on previous patches. Or perhaps my late Vs are less troublemakers
  15. G

Great! Decaf, never for me too XD Same Same Same. I have those phonecalls recorded and play them 'at the right time'. When they happen now I just fast-forward them. 1689811270 This isn't the best thread for that one
  16. G

Misteries of Night City

17. G

I use mostly different weapons for different Vs and I like it. Contributes to feeling different VS going on. But I enjoy playing different characters, in choices too
  18. G

Gang attacks on V in 1.7

There was a patch, I don't remember which, where a first draft at gang/group attacking V based on recent activity appeared to be on the works. I can't say this is factual, there were a lot of comments on it, I noticed a lot of group becoming aggro at V for no reason but might have been just...
  19. G

Misteries of Night City

You think this will link into CP somehow? I mean the image inside the triangle, not the fire but the vertical lines look like a netrunner reference and is the color not ff06b5? Didn't know about it. Haven't played The Witcher 3 in ages, still waiting till I almost completely forget the story...
  20. G

Misteries of Night City

Hey everyone. Wanted to create this thread (couldn't find one related, please tell me if there is such a thread already) so people can ask questions or offer information about storybits that happen through the city or other type of visual clue that offers context somewhere, in other words: I'd...
Top Bottom