Search results

+
  1. G

Misteries of Night City

Hey everyone. Wanted to create this thread (couldn't find one related, please tell me if there is such a thread already) so people can ask questions or offer information about storybits that happen through the city or other type of visual clue that offers context somewhere, in other words: I'd...
  2. G

Personal lore/ways to play

Hello everyone. Today I decided to create this thread to share some of my kinks when playing Cyberpunk. I started doing these things as I had more playthroughs under my belt to help me get further immersed in the game, to overcome some gameplay mechanics that I think felt short and to make the...
  3. G

[Survey] - early progression without doing MQs

I'm curious as to how many of you replayers of the game :p have left Jackie on the food stand and evolve V through whatson without going through with that MQ and forward. To the ones that did both versions did you notice how, without the level up that comes from each main mission, V's abilities...
  4. G

The dark future - suggestions for future content

CP77 captures an amazing cyberpunk ambience in its settings and characters as far as I view it. There are some aspects that came to mind that I'd like to propose to future sequels and leave the thread open for your suggestions. My intention is that it focuses on world/society building, not...
  5. G

[SPOILERS] Missions starting hours - redit guide-post

Had been looking for this and finally found it on redit. I share some of this user's roleplaying ways to play the game and sometimes/allways I'd want to know beforehand the next main mission/sidequest starting hour because I consider V's schedule while playing so would prefer to adjust doing...
  6. G

Every main/side mission starting hour

I'm trying to find a list of every main and side mission starting in-game hour. Unsuccessfuly. Does anyone know if there is one somewhere? Thanks in advance.
  7. G

Ps4 memory leaks?

Ok strange one for me and my knowledge but here's what happened, it may be useful to others: . Restarted a new playthrough and noticed, as I had before after 1.3 that after creating the character the loading screen instead of having the main game logo it had the Ruth Dzeng first talk and black...
  8. G

[Spoilers] Kate - netflix movie

Has anyone watched it? I'm exactly 6'47'' in and I feel this is either an homeage to CP77, although it didn't present itself as one, so it might aswell be plagiarism. I don't care at all about it in legal terms and still haven't watched past 7 minutes, but Woody Harelson's character is called V...
  9. G

Request: official thread for Pawel Sazco's suggestions

So I realize Pawel Sazco is asking for feedback for the expansions over at Twitch. I love this idea but don't understand why their official forum doesn't adhere to this on an official manner. Can a community manager create an official thread here for this purpose? I'd love to participate but not...
  10. G

[ Poll ] [Some story/gigs spoilers] Level design and replayability

Ok so I thought a lot about this specially when beggining a new playthrough (after the first full one) which is when I decide beforehand some of the decisions this new character will make (side with voodoo boys or netwatch, do this mission or not...) So to explain a bit more in depth this...
  11. G

[Spoilers] Wishlist of 1: feature become hunted

One feature that I believe would add to the immersion of the game would be a hunted system. Spoilers here: After act 1 Arasaka would periodically hunt V down. Same with Placide's men when and if... Edit: And actually, as this is a wishlist, this would make more sense if V has to change...
  12. G

Question: when can we first get sandevistan or berserk?

I'm hoping someone here at the forum knows the answer to this and is gentle to reply: On my next playthrough I want to get away from hacking so my question is when can i get the sandevistan or berserk cyberware and where from? I've been looking for this online but didn't find an answer. The...
  13. G

Street Cred overhaul suggestion

I stopped playing this game some weeks ago but damn, still think of it waiting for more fixes and content. These street cred system overhaul came to mind: Watson SC: all missions from all types of mission in Watson contribute to Watson SC. Maximum: level 10 Minimum to unlock legendary SC...
  14. G

Alternative roadmap - no DLC/Expansions

So being realistic about the fact that this will be an IDEAL roadmap for what the fixes and said roadmap should look like for me. Although utopic I won't presume to try and guess dates for this roadmap, just the order in which it would make sense the game was being polished. Step 1 -...
Top Bottom